Thread: Shenmue II is not a good game...

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Default Shenmue II is not a good game...

according to EGM, they gave it an average of 7 out of 10. This the Third sega games made Only for Xbox that turned out to be medicore in a row. Toe Jam and Earl, House of the Dead 3, and now Shenmue. I was looking forward to all these games
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

I'm not surprised at that score at all, I thought the DC games were horrible.
    I wasn't even looking forward to this game.

My friend doesn't like Halo, that must mean it sucks.

I've played shenmue so I dont need anyong telling me its good or bad. I'll buy it no matter what.

Shenmue 2 is a great game. Its defenitely better that any game that is out Right now.

Many people say that shenmue2 wasnt upgraded...it doesnt really matter. Most games that are out right now are not as detailed compared to shenmue.

ChickenSHHHH, Fosho & now Kortiz's Avatar

take a guess what what DCM scored Shenmue1.......go on take a guess.....ill check back and see if you are correct or not.

Here's all the scores the DC version of Shenmue II got: http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages4/5368.asp

If they manage to improve the graphics good enough in this port to the xbox... the Xbox version should get equal scores. Maybe even higher sicne its English ratehr than japanese.

No, No, no...shenmue 2 is one of the best games ever made. The one problem with it is.......it starts out a bit slow..it takes a few hours to get up to speed..... I bought the imported version from europe....and i was hopeing that microsoft/sega would have added a bit more than they did......Still it's a must get game, only if you don't have the one from europe.......
    Meanwhile back at the Ranch,Bificus Beefy AKA Evil_Dr_Beefy and his henchmen The Big Dipper Beast plot the destruction of their arch nemesis Spaceboy

Originally posted by SonicWolverine
    I've played shenmue so I dont need anyong telling me its good or bad. I'll buy it no matter what.

Shenmue 2 is a great game. Its defenitely better that any game that is out Right now.

Many people say that shenmue2 wasnt upgraded...it doesnt really matter. Most games that are out right now are not as detailed compared to shenmue.
    Shenmue was a game that created it's own genre. Shenmue II will follow in the original's footsteps. I know I'll buy it...and the sooner the better.

Shenmue II on Xbox does have great graphical upgrades over the DC version. (Just to let everybody know.)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

"...Fear not; I am the first and the last:"
    Revelation 1:17

Oh man, just because a magazine gives a game a lower score does not mean it sucks. Jesus Christ grow some balls and play the game YOURSELF instead of listening to what some guy wrote.

forget what egm says...this game is great,ive played the dc version of shenmue 2 and it was very good.....maybe if it was on ps2 they would of given it a 9 out of 10 or even a 10

Originally posted by VenoM
    forget what egm says...this game is great,ive played the dc version of shenmue 2 and it was very good.....maybe if it was on ps2 they would of given it a 9 out of 10 or even a 10
    yeah your right lol

Default Re: Shenmue II is not a good game...

Originally posted by faceoff508
    according to EGM, they gave it an average of 7 out of 10. This the Third sega games made Only for Xbox that turned out to be medicore in a row. Toe Jam and Earl, House of the Dead 3, and now Shenmue. I was looking forward to all these games
    And someone elses opinion turned you off?
    Grow up.
    Game reveiws are just opinion, how bout you get the game, play it, and then come back and tell us bout it?
    Hidden Content
    Props for the sweet sig to xbocks.

Banned

OXM gave it a 7.6, but they are ***'s too

THE REASON IT GETS LOW SCORES IS BECAUSE ITS A PORT THAT HAS NOTHING NEW, YOU WANT A REVIEW ? LOOK AT THE DC REVIEWS.

Thread Information