Thread: WTF is with the GC vs. XB vs. PS2 nonsense?

Default WTF is with the GC vs. XB vs. PS2 nonsense?

This has got to be the most ridiculous form of debate possible. Gamecube fans? Xbox fans? PS2 fans? There should be no such thing. People should be GAME fans.

I'm a 27 year old O.G (original gamer) and have been involved in this love affair with the video game since I first got my hands on my Atari 2600 back in the early 80's. Since then, I've owned nearly every console put on the market, and I have loved each and every one.

I'm not a Nintendo fan. I'm not a Sony fan. I'm not a Sega fan. And I most certainly am not a Microsoft fan. What I am is a video game fan, and as such can appreciate each system for what it has to offer.

I got my PS2 on launch date, and I love it! Devil May Cry is awesome. I got my Xbox last night, and I love it! Halo kept me up all night long. This Sunday I'll be standing in line to get myself a Gamecube as well. The playable demos of Wave Race and Rogue Leader are simply amazing.

Can't we all just get along?

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I love XBox only and am proud of it

~~XbOx PrYdE!!~~
    Last edited by Maximus; 11-15-2001 at 12:26 PM.

Yeah Maximus, but you dont count. You've been hypnotized by the evil empire (i.e. Microsoft). Adolf Gates will not lose!!

I am a GAME fan too. No bias for any system. When GC can roll out some games I'm interested in, I'll get one.
    Signatures are a boring reminder that everyone might have a personality.

aronx...dude, seroiusly now...don't get brainwashed into buying every single console on the market...especially for one game. To me that is idiocy.

Originally posted by Maximus
    don't get brainwashed into buying every single console on the market...especially for one game. To me that is idiocy.
    To me, that is a true gamer. Although I doubt you'll ever find an instance where a console only offered ONE great game.

I'm just f-in with ya Maximus. If you wanna love the XBox so much you could never love another, I dont care. I just like to think of consoles as hot girls, the more there are the more I get to choose from.
    Signatures are a boring reminder that everyone might have a personality.

aronx...Nicely stated! I'm beginning to see the light now

Thread Information