Thread: Rumours

Default Rumours

So are all these rumours true like the XBOX crashes after being on for a period of time??? I don't believe any of the crap and i gotta wait till the 14 March. How unfair is that!!!!!
    Xtreme is nothing,
    XBOX is everything

How long is "LONG"? My gaming sessions are usually about three hours long and I haven't seen a crash yet.

That's bull ***** spread by lamecube and pos2 fanboys.

i played from 11 am to 10 pm not one problem
    you can have my xbox, when you pry it from my cold dead hands

none here but tonight is the real test
    Taliesin of "Omega Squad"

Games owned; GR, GRIT, Outlaw Volleyball, 2K3, Fever 2002, Matrix, Commandos, Halo, Splinter Cell, Brute Force, Fuzion Frezy, PGR, Tiger Woods 2003, Tetris Worlds, Crimson Skies

Waiting for; Links 2004, Rainbow 6, Counter Strike, Ninja Gaiden,

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Mine has been solid...not even a tiny glitch

anyone get doa3? i dont know if this is a problem or if the game was made this way, but whenever everyone talks before they fight, its like in japanese or some other language, its not in english. was it made to be that way?

Originally posted by Snoopy7548
    anyone get doa3? i dont know if this is a problem or if the game was made this way, but whenever everyone talks before they fight, its like in japanese or some other language, its not in english. was it made to be that way?
    No chit? Wow. My fighters speak Yiddish. I got ripped off!

No, seriously....I hadn't read up on DoA3 at all before I got it, so I too was a bit vexed as to the Japanese voice work. It's kinda irritating to me, but at least we have English subs. So don't worry. You're game plays as designed.

I got nervous last night. I was trying to load my game in the CD tray, but when I would close it the power went off. After scratching my head for a moment and getting a little angry.....I realized I was pushing the wrong button!!!!
    Signatures are a boring reminder that everyone might have a personality.

aronx: That is hilarious!

Unfortunately I have not been able to talk my parents into letting me get a xbox yet, but fear not it is only a matter of time.
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Frostberg

I have prolly used my Xbox for about 15 hours and have not had any problems. Not a crash, not a freeze, not even a slowdown during gameplay! Everything runs supersmoothly.

I got a good game play a-ok no crashes so fu** the bfan bosy that made it up!!! x box rules!!!

Originally posted by Snoopy7548
    In DOA2, you can change dubs and subs from options, languages: Japan and English... I dunno about DOA3, but DOA3 still rocks

Thread Information