Thread: Will thier be a keyboard and mouse?

Default Will thier be a keyboard and mouse?

Will thier be a keyboard and mouse? for fps and games like that.

Not a microsoft kb and mouse, but most probably there will be 3rd party mouse + keyboard
    Hidden Content

What the world, needs now, is love, sweet love!

I doubt MS will give a license to publish any FPS that supports keyboard and mouse. It is counter to their propaganda to convince us that XBox is not a PC.

Well my friend asked me the same question and I was wondering about it too. But what I think is it wont plug into the back of the console, but it will plug into one of those I/O Slots where the controllers go.. :P
    And that's all I have to say about that.

From all my understanding I do not believe they will have a mouse. The wanted to stay away from the pc image.
    Taliesin of "Omega Squad"

Games owned; GR, GRIT, Outlaw Volleyball, 2K3, Fever 2002, Matrix, Commandos, Halo, Splinter Cell, Brute Force, Fuzion Frezy, PGR, Tiger Woods 2003, Tetris Worlds, Crimson Skies

Waiting for; Links 2004, Rainbow 6, Counter Strike, Ninja Gaiden,

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I don't know about you guys, but, I bought a gaming console, not a PC...I already have two PCs...I don't need a third. But, if MS decides to create a mouse and a keyboard (or a 3rd party company), it's fine with me...but, I won't buy them.

When I first tried Halo on the store demo, I thought a keyboard and mouse would be a must for FPS games and such, but after getting used to the controls, using the controller becomes second nature, although it still isn't as easy to use as a KB and Mouse, it works just fine.

Well, if you look on your XBOX controller cord, towards the bottom, there is a plastic hump that you can seperate. If you look, the controller is now PS2 compatible, so Microsoft will definately be making some sort of things for that kind of port....

P.S. I noticed that when I accidentally pulled the controller while playing Halo... hehe

[edit] I myself will not buy a keyboard or mouse for this CONSOLE... I already have 3 comps in my house.. ugh[edit]

Ok I understand people like to play games with the key board and such, but when you buy a gaming system dont you understand that it is a gaming system not a pc. Why do you want to change it? So you can do homework and papers on it? budget your taxes? I mean D@amn what is your problem... ok I am done ranting.. No offence
    Taliesin of "Omega Squad"

Games owned; GR, GRIT, Outlaw Volleyball, 2K3, Fever 2002, Matrix, Commandos, Halo, Splinter Cell, Brute Force, Fuzion Frezy, PGR, Tiger Woods 2003, Tetris Worlds, Crimson Skies

Waiting for; Links 2004, Rainbow 6, Counter Strike, Ninja Gaiden,

i think they do need to make a keyboard for when you go online, and when your playing people from bulgaria in halo, you wanna be able to diss em' after blowing em' up!!! like this

"take that you bulgarian hippie!!!"
    Hidden Content

love and marriage, love and marriage- go together like a horse and carriage. This i tell ya broooootherrr you cant have one with out the oooootheeeerrrrr

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Kennedy...why type trash when you can just say it live by litereally talking trash?

o yea! i forgot about that accesorie, so how does it work? is it like the ones people use with their computers, like what they say gets typed automattically, or can people actually hear you over a internet connection? if thats so, thats a must buy if your planning on online bulgarian hippie smashing!!!
    Hidden Content

love and marriage, love and marriage- go together like a horse and carriage. This i tell ya broooootherrr you cant have one with out the oooootheeeerrrrr

Thread Information