Poll: which one is better?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Capcom vs Snk2eo OR Marval vs. capcom

Question Capcom vs Snk2eo OR Marval vs. capcom

Ive come across these 2 games. which one is better, in gameplay, characters ect......

thanx in advance

there both okay 2d fighter games but i guess i would go for marvel vs capcom since ...uhh...well.....venom is in the game

what popular characters are in both games...............

Originally posted by PublicEnemy2k3
    what popular characters are in both games...............
    well..marvel vs capcom has characters like some of the x-men and spiderman and other super heroes and villains and it also has capcom characters like some of the street fighter gang and other capcom characters like strider ,jill from resident evil,and more of there characters......in capcom vs snk you have the capcom characters going up against the snk characters which were popular characters in those neo-geo arcades and systems...id prefer the marvel vs capcom series though

Who are the SNk characters

the snk characters are from games like king of fighters,fatal fury,samurai showdown...some of those snk games

Capcom vs SNK is on Live, but is Marvel vs Capcom??

Originally posted by carlbme
    Capcom vs SNK is on Live, but is Marvel vs Capcom??

nope

well i guess ill get SNK cause it will be live and i might get marval i just hopw they put that live too

CAPCOM VS SNK all the way!

capcom vs snk is way better imo cuzz marvel has some wackass music man and to me the characters dont look that good lol but man capcom vs snk is a real fighting game whoa! thats a must get for the hardcore gamers out there just like me

I made my decision im gonna get capcom vs. SNK but why isnt there much info on the game so far.

I've chosen Capcom vs SNK as I played this over the net using M.A.M.E so at least there won't be that much lag if I'm using XBL

the thing that but me off Marvel vs Capcom was that the characters where flying all over the play in the game (DC version) when they jumped it use to bloody irate me

if you cant tell from my sig Capcom Vs. SNK 2EO is next on my list and dats only because it's LIVE!!! if it was not I would not give this game a second look.
    Im skipping da Marvel version.

Just to let you all know, I will rule da leaderboards on dis game!
    Im a 2-D fighter master!
    My #1 team on Capcom Vs. SNK is Blanka, Ken, & Sagat!

I dont use dem SNK fools,..never was a NeoGeo/SNK fan. I always looked at dem as Capcom rip-offs.

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
    if you cant tell from my sig Capcom Vs. SNK 2EO is next on my list and dats only because it's LIVE!!! if it was not I would not give this game a second look.
    Im skipping da Marvel version.

Just to let you all know, I will rule da leaderboards on dis game!
    Im a 2-D fighter master!
    My #1 team on Capcom Vs. SNK is Blanka, Ken, & Sagat!

I dont use dem SNK fools,..never was a NeoGeo/SNK fan. I always looked at dem as Capcom rip-offs.
    Bring it on I'll show you who's the master of Capcom vs SNK
    it's a damn shame it's not over here yet

NOOB????

Lightbulb Just Letting You Know This

Just to let you guys know something because the other day some people were talking about Marvel Vs Capcom2 AND CAPCOM VS SNK............ Marvel Vs Capcom2 will be on XBL, I guess thats why it was delayed. (Buy Marvel Vs Capcom2)

WARNING

Capcom vs. SNK is fo Experts only! If you aren't familiar with the vs. series then you better go with Marvel vs. Capcom. Capcom vs. Snk might be way to deep for the average gamer

Default Re: Just Letting You Know This

Originally posted by WWII
    Just to let you guys know something because the other day some people were talking about Marvel Vs Capcom2 AND CAPCOM VS SNK............ Marvel Vs Capcom2 will be on XBL, I guess thats why it was delayed. (Buy Marvel Vs Capcom2)
    1. You should have posted this in that other thread.. you probably would have gotten more response. Although its getting bumped now.. but ya..

2. Do you have a link please? I did a quick search on google and didn't find jack to support your claim.
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

this one is online.

Marvel Vs. Capcom is too crazy for me. I think Capcom vs. SNK requires more skill and is just more fun. I can't wait to crush everyone!
    Morrowind, Strident, Duality, Project Ego, Panzer Dragoon, Shenmue II, Dominion, GTA3, MGS2, Bloodrayne, Sega GT, Hunter, Enclave, Kakuto Chojin, Moto GP, Star Wars:Kotor, Doom III, Unreal Championship, The Matrix, Unseen, Call of Cthulhu, Bruce Lee, Buffy, Deathrow, Yager, Superman, Battlefield 1942, Medal of Honor, Xavier Fox, BC, Dimitri, Turok, Ultimate Blade of Darkness, Midtown Madness 3, Mafia, DiabloX, Ninja Gaiden, Streets of Rage, MK: DA, Rocky, Mike Tyson Boxing, Prisoner of War, Dead to Rights, Pro Race Driver, Ghost Recon, Xmen Next Dimension, Quantum Redshift, Brute Force, Transworld Snowboarding, and Soul Caliber 2!!!

Thread Information