Thread: Red Faction to XBOX!!!!!

Talking Red Faction to XBOX!!!!!

Well each game Fanboys brag about come to the xbox heres another one. I never played this game but my friend always bragged about it. ITs not a game im looking forward to but its a good step for xbox.

http://xbox.ign.com/

Before Halo came out, it was considered to be great. I played the first one after Halo and my did it feel plain.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

Originally posted by Burning Ranger
    Before Halo came out, it was considered to be great. I played the first one after Halo and my did it feel plain.
    In my opinion nothin matches up to halo but Halo2

YAY YAY
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Owned And Operated by Yours Truely

RIP David (DZNUTZ) 5/23/04

i played RF2 on the ps2, and i thought it sucked.

Well if u got a good pc then go download it from Kazaa, Its an ok game but nothing is greater then Halo but Halo 2.

There is no greater power then X !!!!

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

ummm, is anyone an insider? i would like to know details on this game, including whether its live or not. if not, screw it. if so, well maybe ill check it out.

Nice thing that THQ is realizing where the future is set.

(for those of you who dont know....it's XBOX)
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

Why is everything still compared to halo? It's soooo old now, I tried playing again lately, but after playing TS2 halo bites the big one. I'll **** myself laughng if Halo 2 turns out crap

Originally posted by to_be_famous
    Why is everything still compared to halo? It's soooo old now, I tried playing again lately, but after playing TS2 halo bites the big one. I'll **** myself laughng if Halo 2 turns out crap
    Maybe because Halo IS such a great game. The past is always affecting the future yknow.

I bet you the dev's are not going to add not a dam thing to this port and it will look like crap!

Hidden Content XBOX RULES!

I don't know about the "looking like crap" part, Knight. Those commericals look pretty friggin' sweet.

Red Faction looks to have promise. It may not play as smoothly as Halo did, but it could have a quite a bit more depth. And lets not overlook one key thing, boys and girls: RF II was an exclusive title to the PS2. If it sells well for the XBox, it may become an exclusive to the better system.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Originally posted by SlightlySycho
    I don't know about the "looking like crap" part, Knight. Those commericals look pretty friggin' sweet.

Red Faction looks to have promise. It may not play as smoothly as Halo did, but it could have a quite a bit more depth. And lets not overlook one key thing, boys and girls: RF II was an exclusive title to the PS2. If it sells well for the XBox, it may become an exclusive to the better system.
    If they want to sell any copys of RF2 they better bring it out before Halo2 & Doom3 comes out on the XBox!

Hidden Content XBOX RULES!

Thread Information