Thread: MKDA The Krypt

Default MKDA The Krypt

Since there are pretty much no gamer site that don't know what is in every single coffin in "The Krypt", why don't we all (XBA members) give each other a hand helping each other find all the Characters, Stages, Costumes, etc...

I don't know about you guys, but I really don't want to just guess what's is in all the coffins. It's a lot easier helping each other out.

So far I've got:

CN: Cyrax (Character)
    KI: Kitana (Character)
    XG: Raiden (Character)
    UH: Scorpion's Alternate Outfit
    ZM: Jax's Alternate Outfit
    KN: 15 Gold Coins
    PD: 1056 Platinum Coins
    FD: Portal Story (Story)
    AI: Quan Chi's Tattoos (Story)
    ZD: Molch's Lair (Arena)
    FW: Unleash Hell (Hint)

What do you guys have so far?

Default Re: MKDA The Krypt

Originally posted by Liquid Gears
    Since there are pretty much no gamer site that don't know what is in every single coffin in "The Krypt", why don't we all (XBA members) give each other a hand helping each other find all the Characters, Stages, Costumes, etc...

I don't know about you guys, but I really don't want to just guess what's is in all the coffins. It's a lot easier helping each other out.

So far I've got:

CN: Cyrax (Character)
    KI: Kitana (Character)
    XG: Raiden (Character)
    UH: Scorpion's Alternate Outfit
    ZM: Jax's Alternate Outfit
    KN: 15 Gold Coins
    PD: 1056 Platinum Coins
    FD: Portal Story (Story)
    AI: Quan Chi's Tattoos (Story)
    ZD: Molch's Lair (Arena)
    FW: Unleash Hell (Hint)

What do you guys have so far?
    You found some of the characters. I rented the game and opened several coffins and found no characters. Maybe it was just my bad luck.

By the way Liquid Gears, since my Xbox is getting repaired, I've been playing my Dreamcast fighting games like Capcom vs. SNK, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Power Stone, Street Fighter Alpha 3, and Tech Romancer.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

Chancellor Of Dark Enemy # 1 Stunner's Avatar

im sooooo lost .....

Default Re: Re: MKDA The Krypt

Originally posted by Burning Ranger
    You found some of the characters. I rented the game and opened several coffins and found no characters. Maybe it was just my bad luck.

By the way Liquid Gears, since my Xbox is getting repaired, I've been playing my Dreamcast fighting games like Capcom vs. SNK, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Power Stone, Street Fighter Alpha 3, and Tech Romancer.
    Cool man, your lucky. I've never owned a Dreamcast. Wish I did though I can't believe PS2 got Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 and Game Cube got Capcom Vs. SNK 2 before XBOX. That blows. Why is XBOX ALWAYS the last console to get all the games that are multi-platform. That's just BS!

BTW: You wouldn't happen to remember what coffins had what, out of the ones you got, would you?

Default Re: Re: Re: MKDA The Krypt

Cool man, your lucky. I've never owned a Dreamcast. Wish I did though I can't believe PS2 got Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 and Game Cube got Capcom Vs. SNK 2 before XBOX. That blows. Why is XBOX ALWAYS the last console to get all the games that are multi-platform. That's just BS!

BTW: You wouldn't happen to remember what coffins had what, out of the ones you got, would you?
    Marvel vs. Capcom 2 came out for Xbox at the same time as the Playstation version in Japan and Europe. Capcom just wants the Xbox U.S. version to have Xbox Live. Same way with Capcom vs. SNK 2. The Japanese version doesn't come out until 1/16/03, so that pushes the U.S. release a bit.
    Now Playing

Why doesn't Japan & Europe have XBox Live for Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 & Capcom Vs. SNK 2 EO? Isn't the purpose of XBox Live to play people around the globe?

Originally posted by Scorpion}{
    http://mkda.mk5.org/MKDAKrypt.html
    YOU DA MAN!! Thanks

Sh*t that is lot of stuff. Remember playing this game at my friends house on his gamecube. This is one good game.
    Games I Need: Fable, Halo 2, Hitman 3, Doom 3, Half Life 2,

Why doesn't Japan & Europe have XBox Live for Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 & Capcom Vs. SNK 2 EO? Isn't the purpose of XBox Live to play people around the globe?
    I'll straighten it out. Xbox Live won't be out in Japan until Jan. 16, 2003. So they went ahead and released Marvel vs. Capcom 2 in Japan. Xbox isn't available in Europe until 3/14/03. That is why they went ahead and released it. Capcom original date to release Marvel vs. Capcom 2 was mid November, that time Xbox Live comes out. Usually Online titles take londer because a lot of testing has to be done.
    For Capcom vs. SNK 2, the game is Xbox Live for all regions. I think that the reason Capcom vs. SNK 2 isn't yet is because the game still has to come to Japan and won't be ready until 1/16/03. It usually takes a month to bring the game to the U.S. Also there is a lot of online testing for the game.
    Capcom made the Xbox versions Live mainly because most Xbox owners are former Dreamcast owners. They knew it would be tough to persuade those owners to buy the game again. That is why they made it Xbox Live.

Sorry for the long post.
    Now Playing

Originally posted by Burning Ranger
    I'll straighten it out. Xbox Live won't be out in Japan until Jan. 16, 2003. So they went ahead and released Marvel vs. Capcom 2 in Japan. Xbox isn't available in Europe until 3/14/03. That is why they went ahead and released it. Capcom original date to release Marvel vs. Capcom 2 was mid November, that time Xbox Live comes out. Usually Online titles take londer because a lot of testing has to be done.
    For Capcom vs. SNK 2, the game is Xbox Live for all regions. I think that the reason Capcom vs. SNK 2 isn't yet is because the game still has to come to Japan and won't be ready until 1/16/03. It usually takes a month to bring the game to the U.S. Also there is a lot of online testing for the game.
    Capcom made the Xbox versions Live mainly because most Xbox owners are former Dreamcast owners. They knew it would be tough to persuade those owners to buy the game again. That is why they made it Xbox Live.

Sorry for the long post.
    Ahh....I see

damn testing

Ahh....I see

damn testing
    I knew there is a lot of testing in Online games because Online Dreamcast games would always get short delays. They all had to do with testing and problems they would find with the online play.
    Now Playing

i replied in one thread a while ago that had every koffin that had a character in it, if u want to find out where they are go to www.gamewinners.com, theyll hook u up with whats in every koffin

Talking MORTAL KOMBAT KRYPT ANSWERS

IF YOU GO TO HTTP://WWW.CHEATCC.COM, THEN GO TO XBOX CHEATS, AND PICK STRATERGY GUIDE, THERE'S THE LIST, WITH THE WHOLE KRYPT CONTENT. SO OF THE STUFF IS MAD FUNNY.

****** i hate empty koffins
    XBOX=WIN
    Proud owner of PlayStation 2, Xbox, and Gamecube. ROCK ON!!!

Official MerimacHamwich "Smarty Mahn Numero Uno" Fanclub Member

Hidden Content

Thread Information