Thread: can you play burnt games on X box

Question can you play burnt games on X box

Hey i was just wondering if you can play burnt games on X box and if not is there a mod chip or somthing so that you can?

your already worried about burning games? dont bother yet, support the XBox and its companies

Piracy is bad. If you can't afford to buy a game then rent it. Or subscribe to the XBOX magazine and get demos every month.

Microsoft has gone to great lengths to make sure that losers like you can't use pirated software on their console. Get a life and stop stealing!

i live in canada! better yet i live in PEI ahahah you'll never find it!!!

well there having trouble, but im sure some one well get it done. some thing about the hard drive I herd but i don’t know. and its hard to burn DVDs too.

but just buy the damm game! are that cheep lol. i like to have the book and case and kinda put them up on display when im not using them
    Hail, O XBOX, virgins I sacrifice unto you
    "Hope you enjoy the victory WITH ONE FREAKING EYE"
    Hidden Content TheCCC

they are in the process of figuring out how to rip them, i heard that there gonna use regular cd-rw's, but theyre gonna use a special kind of compression to fit the whole game onto it

Osama Says "Vote 4 Kerry" Hermes's Avatar

Originally posted by Snoopy7548
    they are in the process of figuring out how to rip them, i heard that there gonna use regular cd-rw's, but theyre gonna use a special kind of compression to fit the whole game onto it
    Impossible.

The only way I see to pirate games is to use the HD.

Buy the game you cheap bastard!
    Hidden Content
    It's my precious!!!! Hidden Content

People (who conspires to demean our Xbox system) like you should be banned from our forum!

-ChaZ

im not demeaning the xbox, im just saying that theyre gonna find a way to copy the games, and theyre already starting to rip them, and anyway, who would want to pay 50 bucks for a game if they can get it for free, i have over 160 burnt psx games

*wonders if he can rip gamecube games then tourture his enemys with them*
    "'Twas the day before beta,
    And all through the code
    Not a **** thing was working...
    Not even god mode."

Hey if your that cheap I heard that there making demos so you can get them off the internet and save them to your X-Box hard drive thats always an idea
    THQ Rocks!!!
    Metallica Rulez!!!
    X-Box Kicks ***!!!

Frostberg

Ok so yeah even if you could burn games...go out there and buy a $700 DVD-RW drive! wow I think for the price I would rather buy 14 official games! Plus how much does a DVD-9 cost? ok I guess its a waste of money...just wait for specials on games, like at best buy where you buy 3 games and save $30

Tweaker

If there were a way to compress the games, and burn them, I would.
    Live long and strong

Frostberg

Sure Id do it, but I dont think there really would hbe a way to compress the game, without losing any visual or audio quality. Games would just look horrible with graphics being compressed at what, about 12x?

Originally posted by Snoopy7548
    im not demeaning the xbox, im just saying that theyre gonna find a way to copy the games, and theyre already starting to rip them, and anyway, who would want to pay 50 bucks for a game if they can get it for free, i have over 160 burnt psx games
    Which makes you a thief. I can't stand a$$hols like you. You think the developers and programmers of these games work for free. What a little pi$$ ant you are.
    "I play games, not consoles"

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

My nephew discovered that it is actually possible to burn a copy of an XBox game...but, I strongly urged him not to do it even if it was possible because it is stealing. He told me in response that he wasn't planning on doing it but found out that it is possible...admittingly, I think it was a pathetic comeback after he was embarrased when I told him that it was stupid to burn copies of games. Just fork out your hard earned $50...it's worth every penny...I own four XBox games (Halo, PGR, Fever, and my most recent - Amped - this game is sooooooo amazing!!!) and all of them are simply brilliant Just buy them...they are worth it!

Eventually it will be cracked because so many idiots are anti MS. But I support the companies that make 5 star games and drive our industry...so rent whats marginal and buy whats elite.

I am bummed the XBOX wont read cdr's so I can upload some mp3 cds I converted to wave files...but its ok I have 400 retail cd's.

I would like to see Mame and other emulators arrive on the Xbox though....hmmmmm

(and dont think I am some leeching thief, I own over 1500 legitimate games and over 20 systems)

If you don't own the ROMS legitimately then you are stealing if playing MAME, too.

Thread Information