Thread: 9 9 9 splinter cell 9 splinter cell 9????

Talking 9 9 9 splinter cell 9 splinter cell 9????

so is there only 9 levels for splinter cell? if so that sucks and do anyone know how to get more levels for this game besides xbox live? booster disc maybe?

ALSO WHERE IS RAYMAN IN SPLINTER CELL?????????? OR IS THERE NO RAYMAN?

ps i love this site, its teh best!!!

One thing there is more levels ethier in Xbox Live or OXM demo disk other than that I don't know.
    As for Rayman I heard somone found it so it is in there.

Son of a Biscuit!!! LINKINPARK8591's Avatar

Default LINKINPARK8591

I HAVE SPLINTER CELL AND THERE'S ONLY NINE LEVELS THAT SUCKS CUZ I'M STILL PLAYING IT AND WELL THAT GAME IS GOOD BUT IF THERE'S ONLY NINE LEVELS WELL THAT'S NOT THAT MUCH GAME PLAY

Believe me, the levels are long, and this game has some difficult parts that will extend the game time....and no, no other levels besides XBL, and those wont be till march at the earliest.

LOL, did you think someone was going to magically program some levels for you to download off of your computer and then somehow transfer them to your xbox?

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Who really cares how many levels there are...just have fun and you'll be playing the same level over for hours at a time.

After all, that is the whole idea behind video games...to have fun.

Default Re: LINKINPARK8591

Originally posted by LINKINPARK8591
    I HAVE SPLINTER CELL AND THERE'S ONLY NINE LEVELS THAT SUCKS CUZ I'M STILL PLAYING IT AND WELL THAT GAME IS GOOD BUT IF THERE'S ONLY NINE LEVELS WELL THAT'S NOT THAT MUCH GAME PLAY
    Daaamn. Calm down...

BTW, Splinter Cell will take a long time, well, good amount of time to play if you don't cheat.

I loved the game straight off from the intro with the Crystal Method song. Everything is top notch and even with 9 levels it is great. Each level is fairly challanging so it doesn't matter much. For me, I would have liked to see maybe a few more levels, but that doesn't change my opinion. I don't have Xbox live which sucks because I would like to download some missons.

The story was great and the lenght of the game gave it a realistic time frame, so there are plus' and minus' to the argument of more levels. If they added more then it could have thrown off the pace of the story.

Anyway, if ther ever is a sequel then maybe they will capitalize on that issue.

eh, just while were on the subject of Splinter Cell, anyone care to share there favorite level? Mine would have to be the oil rig.

My question is, are the downlodable levels going to be on the OXM demo disk or just Live.

I hated Splinter Cell, i'd take MGS over that game anyday

Originally posted by OuFtb
    My question is, are the downlodable levels going to be on the OXM demo disk or just Live.
    From what I've heard, probably both. I wouldn't put too much stock in that, as it would probably be smart of MS to make it live only.

Bad for consumer but good for MS
    RIP Dave

Thanks, I hope it goes on both cause I don't have live but I do have Splinter Cell, and i would be pretty made if I couldn't get the levels.

Yes, over Xbox Live and the Official Xbox Magazine. That is how they will release their content to those with and without Xbox Live.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Originally posted by y2kash_14
    I hated Splinter Cell, i'd take MGS over that game anyday
    LOLi have MGS2 its not all that fun i mean i dont like the camera angels like somebody will be in front of you and you cant see them and they kill you
    Soon 2 Have:
    Metal Gear Solid 2:substence
    Splinter Cell
    Ect.

The ultimate sniper! BionicSniper's Avatar

"Everything that goes downloadble content will be aviable at one point or another through oxm and live"
    -Microsoft

Thats not the exact quote but close enough.
    Watch out because my 50 cal sniper round is followed by flaming ninjas!

Originally posted by KrazYWind
    LOLi have MGS2 its not all that fun i mean i dont like the camera angels like somebody will be in front of you and you cant see them and they kill you
    gee, i happen to like the Camera ANGELS

Thread Information