Poll: What game would you choose for free?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I won a free game from Microsoft

Default I won a free game from Microsoft

I won my choice of the following Xbox game from Microsoft.

Which game would you get?

VOTE NOW

1. MechAssault
    2. NBA Inside Drive 2003
    Last edited by SBC31; 01-15-2003 at 05:21 PM.
    Xbox games I own:
    EPSN NHL Hockey 2K4 -- ESPN NFL Footbal 2K4 -- NCAA Football 2004 -- MOTO GP 2 -- Midnight Club II -- Pro Race Driver -- Coline McRae Rally 3 -- NHL 2K3 -- NHL Hitz 20-03 -- NFL 2K3 -- NCAA Football 2003 -- NCAA College Basketball 2K3 -- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003 -- Dead or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball -- Madden NFL 2003 -- NCAA College Football 2K3 -- MLB SlugFest 20-03 -- NBA Inside Drive 2003 -- NFL Blitz 20-02 -- NFL Fever 2002 -- NHL Hitz 20-02 -- Ralli Sport Challenge -- Sega GT -- Jet Set Radio Future -- Outlaw Golf -- NHL 2002 -- Nascar Thunder 2002

Inside Drive 03'

HELL NO!

MechAssault without a shadow of a doubt!
    Hidden Content "Stack dead actors, stacked to the rafters
    Line up the b*stards all I want is the truth"

Common man Mechassult by far

Originally posted by Stifler
    Inside Drive 03'
    are joking?? the game doesnt even have live support which is pretty lame considering ms made this game.........go for mechassault....its one of the best xboxlive games out for sure

How is MechAssault for playing alone? (I don't have live)

Default Re: I won a free game from Microsoft

Originally posted by SBC31
    I won my choice of the following Xbox game from Microsoft.

Which game would you get?

VOTE NOW

1. MechAssault
    2. NBA Inside Drive 2003
    Get MechAssault

Hidden Content XBOX RULES!

Originally posted by SBC31
    How is MechAssault for playing alone? (I don't have live)
    its cool but not worth 50 bucks....i probably wouldnt of got it if it didnt have online play

I;d get Kakuto Chojin. I really enjoyed that game.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

Gamerscore Whore

Inside Drive definitely. And I hate basketball..lol..but I dislike Mechassault just as much.

Burning Ranger what are you talking about? Man, you can be way out there sometimes..LOL

Default UPDATE

Well, I ended up picking MechAssault even though I love sports game. I figured it's free so regardless, it's all good.
    Xbox games I own:
    EPSN NHL Hockey 2K4 -- ESPN NFL Footbal 2K4 -- NCAA Football 2004 -- MOTO GP 2 -- Midnight Club II -- Pro Race Driver -- Coline McRae Rally 3 -- NHL 2K3 -- NHL Hitz 20-03 -- NFL 2K3 -- NCAA Football 2003 -- NCAA College Basketball 2K3 -- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003 -- Dead or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball -- Madden NFL 2003 -- NCAA College Football 2K3 -- MLB SlugFest 20-03 -- NBA Inside Drive 2003 -- NFL Blitz 20-02 -- NFL Fever 2002 -- NHL Hitz 20-02 -- Ralli Sport Challenge -- Sega GT -- Jet Set Radio Future -- Outlaw Golf -- NHL 2002 -- Nascar Thunder 2002

inside drive, cause i already have mechassault

Originally posted by Burning Ranger
    I;d get Kakuto Chojin. I really enjoyed that game.
    he had only 2 options...nba drive or mechassault

Originally posted by CrazyCougar-XBA
    Inside Drive definitely. And I hate basketball..lol..but I dislike Mechassault just as much.

Burning Ranger what are you talking about? Man, you can be way out there sometimes..LOL
    I seriously like Kakuto Chojin. Play Magazine gave the game a good reating and Play is always right. I also enjoy Smashing Drive, Pac-Man World 2, Azurik, Frogger Beyond, Eggmania, Crazy Taxi 3, Arctic Thunder, and Gun Metal.
    Now Playing

i wanna win a free game!
    We need a love bomb, to just blow us away, to freakin' blow all the lights out, turning night to day, hear it from miles away, a chance to make it right now, f*ck what the government says,
    We gotta save some lives now, is that OK?
    Hidden Content
    [Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ]

R.I.P. DZNUTZ. One Man We'll Never Forget Hidden Content

lol dude make your sig smaller

I seriously like Kakuto Chojin. Play Magazine gave the game a good reating and Play is always right. I also enjoy Smashing Drive, Pac-Man World 2, Azurik, Frogger Beyond, Eggmania, Crazy Taxi 3, Arctic Thunder, and Gun Metal.
    man...you sure have a weird taste in games...and i thought the Japanese were weird most of all those games are bad rated games...although pacman world 2 looks okay... azurik was completely horrible and so was smashing drive imo...although i did like gunmetal...traded it for blinx though

ya..more details on this free game!
    We need a love bomb, to just blow us away, to freakin' blow all the lights out, turning night to day, hear it from miles away, a chance to make it right now, f*ck what the government says,
    We gotta save some lives now, is that OK?
    Hidden Content
    [Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ]

R.I.P. DZNUTZ. One Man We'll Never Forget Hidden Content

Originally posted by VenoM
    man...you sure have a weird taste in games...and i thought the Japanese were weird most of all those games are bad rated games...although pacman world 2 looks okay... azurik was completely horrible and so was smashing drive imo...although i did like gunmetal...traded it for blinx though
    Blinx is my favorite Xbox game and Gun Valkyrie is my second favorite. I really like Smashing Drive. I bought it for $9.99 and I've enjoyed it a lot. I think the game has some of the best graphics I've ever seen. Azurik was a game I really liked. I'll admit that there were a bunch of glitches but it took me 50 hours to beat. One of the best gaming experiences ever. I played that game two days ago and I still liked it.

Did you ever play Smashing Drive? Everyone says bad things about it but they never played. I have it and I think it rocks. I'm going to play Smashing Drive when I take a break from posting here.
    Now Playing

Blinx is my favorite Xbox game and Gun Valkyrie is my second favorite. I really like Smashing Drive. I bought it for $9.99 and I've enjoyed it a lot. I think the game has some of the best graphics I've ever seen. Azurik was a game I really liked. I'll admit that there were a bunch of glitches but it took me 50 hours to beat. One of the best gaming experiences ever. I played that game two days ago and I still liked it.

Did you ever play Smashing Drive? Everyone says bad things about it but they never played. I have it and I think it rocks. I'm going to play Smashing Drive when I take a break from posting here.
    If I could get Smashing Drive for $9.99 I would definetly get it. When you find a game that cheap, no matter what it is you should get it, at least I think so. I might have to rent Smashing Drive sometime with one of the rent one get one free coupons oxm always has.

Thread Information