Thread: KOTOR Release date ?

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Default KOTOR Release date ?

Anyone got some release date for Star Wars: KOTOR ?
    Back into the world of gaming.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

EB says 25th of feb.

I hope it comes out that early...I really wanna play this game.

EHWfedPres is right, EB Games say its February. I hope it comes out in February. However, there are some rumors that KotOR might be pushed back until May, since the PC version was pushed back until Fall.

Galaxies (which won't be as good as KotOR) is schedualed to be released April 15th for PC. Then for Xbox and PS2 sometime later this year.

The answer is forty-two frog11983's Avatar

anyone know a release date for galaxies??
    The glove compartment isn't accurately named.

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

i think it has been confirmed for a may release.

KOTOR is going to be great, and galaxies will be, of course, the meaning in which one's life revolves around.

not because it's a good game, but because it will be so horribly addictive, that you will have no choice but to play, submitting your job, significant other, and overall life.....
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

Originally posted by xboxgamer142
    Galaxies (which won't be as good as KotOR) is schedualed to be released April 15th for PC. Then for Xbox and PS2 sometime later this year.
    Why are you comparing Galaxies with KOTOR? They are two completely different genres. I think Galaxies will kick the **** out of KOTOR because I am a biased *******... and no one is going to take that away from me. *goes in a corner and bangs head against wall*
    Green = Good
    Red = Sucks
    I own all of the following games
    Halo, Crimson Sea, MechAssault, Unreal Championship, Ghost Recon, Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Morrowind, Blinx, Dead or Alive 3, NFL Fever 2002, NFL Fever 2003, Rallisport Challenge, Jet Set Radio Future, Max Payne, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, Whacked!, Splinter Cell, Capcom vs. SNK 2: EO, Phantasy Star Online (preorder)
    NightCaster, Blood Wake, Fuzion Frenzy, Hitman 2, Medal of Honor: Frontline, Dave Mirra BMX 2, Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee, Totaled!
    Wish List: (Until Summer)
    Panzer Dragoon Orta, Dead or Alive: XTreme Beach Volleyball, Sea Dogs 2, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Return to Castle Wolfenstien, Midtown Madness 3, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero

Hidden Content Former Xbox Live Beta Tester.

Default Re: KOTOR Release date ?

Originally posted by Shadow20002
    Anyone got some release date for Star Wars: KOTOR ?
    Who gives a rats ass about what EB says.. the only thing thats ever been said by Lucas Arts (the ONLY person that you should listen 2 for a release date) is Spring 2003 for the Xbox.
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

Default Re: Re: KOTOR Release date ?

Originally posted by Dre
    Who gives a rats ass about what EB says.. the only thing thats ever been said by Lucas Arts (the ONLY person that you should listen 2 for a release date) is Spring 2003 for the Xbox.
    Dre's right. according to EB, half-life 2 is scheduled for a february release, even though we have heard nothing.....absolutely nothing.....about this game.

EB release dates are just there to show you that they will have the game in stock, and an estimated time when. but they are in no way tied to the real release date.
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

Thread Information