Thread: Hunter's sequel is coming !

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Default Hunter's sequel is coming !

I am very happy when i hear this announcement ! I though that we will never get a sequel from Vivendi Universal. Bring it on in late 2003 !
    Back into the world of gaming.

hell yea!! it is going to be awesome. I just hope they can use Xbox live to let us play with people online. That would be great. Maybe even have custom levels/ missions just for online play. It could have tons of possibilites. I'm really looking forward to it. So much so that i joined an online Hunter the Reckoning team so i can get info as soon as possible and possibly get enough points that they give members to get the upcoming sequel for free. I heard about it through a friend of mine who works with me at universal and who loves Hunter the Reckoning too. I'm glad he told me cause it is really fun being apart of a team like this that truely loves the game. you should check it out too since you sound like such a fan. its www.ufanz.com/teams/hunter you'll love it. oh man this game is gonna rock!!

Hunter is an awesome game.....beautiful designed levels and great audio and gameplay. Very spooky at times.
    Can't wait to see what they will improve on in Hunter 2
    I'm happy to 0wn:
    Halo | Dead or Alive 3 | RalliSport Challenge | Project Gotham Racing | Hunter: The Reckoning | Enclave | Buffy The Vampire Slayer | Splinter Cell | Moto GP | Colin McRae Rally 3 | Tao Feng | Dark Angel | Midtown Madness 3

Looking forward to:
    Halo 2 | Deus Ex 2 | DOOM 3 | Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

I liked hunter for a while and then realized that it got really difficult and boring and reletative after a while...so I traded it in.

Thread Information