Thread: Moto GP 2 on April OXM

Default Moto GP 2 on April OXM

Well, the developers over at a racing league I go announced Moto GP 2 will be in next months OXM demo. Tracks on there will be Le Mans and Rio (Le Mans is redone) and RIO is a totally new track. I can't wait! I got this news from the devs themself, so I am not kidding. Let me say this first. It is possibly in April but no guarantee. It is expected SOON though if not that month than probably the next. The tracks are 100% right though! So keep an eye for it if your a Moto GP fan!
    Last edited by Discretion; 03-01-2003 at 03:36 PM.

Mmmm... I never though I would see the day where I would be anticipating a racing game... (well, aside from rock and roll racing 2), but motogp was just so freaking fun to play...

If it's in it then i'm so picking it up. MotoGP is awsome.

Wondering Around

got an article. but i didn't see any demo

Originally posted by Shannon-XBA
    got an article. but i didn't see any demo
    Not this month. I ment the month after this. If not now, it's the MONTH after that. It will be here in the next 1-2 months. I wish it was on this one! I can't wait for this to come out though... I got the game preordered already!

sounds cool.. i havn't picked up a oxm since like... october

on the back on the uk oxbm it says next month 6 playable trial version £250 of games to try

toca race driver
    dr muto
    world championship snooker 2003
    mx superfly
    raceing evoluzione (apex)
    mortal kombat.

i want moto gp 2 u swines
    Scared ? You will be.

Gamerscore Whore

MotoGP2 demo : April

MotoGP 2 Full Version : May Release

I cant wait!!!!!!!! This games rocks!

Originally posted by Kraft-XBA
    I never thought I would see the day where I would be anticipating a racing game... (well, aside from rock and roll racing 2
    Hey Kraft, whatever happened to the PS sequel? I remember seeing it on the bottom of a page with one picture and then they never updated. I loved that game on Genesis/SNES. I dloaded on emulator the other day, pulled out the Interact 6 button and my Saitek P880 and played allll night. Me and my bro got pretty far. The announcer was awesome, the soundtrack was awesome, and fun gameplay that was just unmatched. Just like the old days. That is one of the few games where graphics don't make a game, gameplay does. Cause those graphics blow by today's standards, but it's still fun as hell to play. I'd love to see it on Xbox and possble online play. Signing off...

its not on the april oxm, i just got it today. its gonna be in the may oxm. on the april, the demos are: Apex, All star baseball 2004, and kung fu chaos. and it also has demos of halo, splinter cell, and panzer dragoon. and movies of other games

My fingers are crossed

When I said April, I ment it like in a way of APRIL the month. I wasn't thinking at all since I already got my April issue... Sorry bout that. But the devs said they can't say the issue because they don't know but if it's may release it has to be soon!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

MotoGP 2 will definately rock. One of the things I appreciate about the first Moto GP is that they got everything right. On-line play and ripping your soundtracks to the hard-drive in addition to System Link play. This should be a standard for any multi-player game from now on as far as I'm concerned

Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
    MotoGP 2 will definately rock. One of the things I appreciate about the first Moto GP is that they got everything right. On-line play and ripping your soundtracks to the hard-drive in addition to System Link play. This should be a standard for any multi-player game from now on as far as I'm concerned
    I was telling you all about Moto GP 2 on XBOX Live last night... Still some things I should tell you so I will next time I talk to you on XBL

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by Discretion
    I was telling you all about Moto GP 2 on XBOX Live last night... Still some things I should tell you so I will next time I talk to you on XBL
    Sounds good...but, you could always tell me here, too

hehe... you and your MotoGP2

Can't wait for this demo just because I want to see how different or similar the games are (based of the OXM demos of each game )

Originally posted by Viper87227
    hehe... you and your MotoGP2

Can't wait for this demo just because I want to see how different or similar the games are (based of the OXM demos of each game )
    Well... 4 stroke bikes... 6 new tracks and 11 old ones... And much more including Logo Editor... PLUS same game play engine. I guess it's safe to say from what I told you it's good...

Originally posted by Discretion
    Well... 4 stroke bikes... 6 new tracks and 11 old ones... And much more including Logo Editor... PLUS same game play engine. I guess it's safe to say from what I told you it's good...

But, is it worth the extra $30???? Are the grafix gunna be better???

Originally posted by Viper87227
    But, is it worth the extra $30???? Are the grafix gunna be better???
    The tracks are redesigned totally so buildings look a lot realer. They said the graphics don't seem better really but when you look at it you can't put your nose on it but something is better. Is it worth the extra 30$? LMAO, dude I have Moto GP so for me it's an extra 50$ to get an upgrade (Since I am not paying 20$, plus I paid 50$ for the original) and YES... IT IS WORTH IT ALL!

Thread Information