Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Morrowind Players Unite!

Default Morrowind Players Unite!

Speak your mind on Morrowind. Whether it be the PC or Xbox version.

I personally can't wait to see the Xbox expansion disc "Morrowind Gold" come out. I have Tribunal for PC and it adds a whole nwe layer to the game. I love it.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

I just reinstalled mine since I borrowed my friends tribunal... now I know not to kill quest NPCs ;P

Havent tried the xbox version since I had the PC one first so dont know the differences, but I'm glad they didnt just drop the support, and will come with both addons
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Heh, I have never actually killed a quest NPC. One time I went into a hut somewhere along the northwest coast and for somereason, I forget what exactly, the elf woman inside started going ape on me. Needless to say, I killed her.

You know that armor/weapons shop in Balmora owned/operated buy the woodelf? Well, when I had first got the game I saw the orcish stuff behind the counter and I really wanted it. The only problem was, there is the elf behind the counter and a gaurd like 5 feet away. So I opened the counter entry and planned my escape. I grabbed the orcish stuff, rann to the shelf with the other armor and started grabbing it on the way out (running backwards and grabbing off the shelf as I went.) The gaurd almost killed me but I reached the door just in time. It was awesome. Hehe. Although it a considerable amount of tries to get it right.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

I used to be a theif, and this one shop had something on the shelf I REALLY wanted to steal :P Took me soo long to figure out, that if I used my invisibility spell, stole, and went right to sneak, they saw nothing, even if they were looking right at me

I havent played in sooo long... I was about 20-30 hours in..basically on last leg of guild quest, and about half way done main quest. When I started the game, i randonly killed 2 people... 1 was for main quest i was at (couldn't progress), and other was for the guild quest...so needless to say, I havent played since....but we fixed the hole in the wall
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Well i myself aren't so really fond of Morrowind but still i don't hate it. It is just i get bored to it pretty quickly, possibly because of the walking and sometimes don't know what to do. But that works for some people but unfortunately not for me.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Of all my Xbox games, Morrowind is one of my favorites, but I have lost interest in it as of late...mainly because I have a character more powerful than any in the game...

Are you the ehad of any house or guild? Did you finish the main quest? If not, I suggest you get back to playing, you will coe across some very awesome stuff.

First dude to buy KOTOR

I played Morrowind until my character was 50 with about 2 other level 30 chars, completed nearly (nearly, not all) quests in the game, all guild, all house, all vampire, and so forth...
    Page 27: Good traders list, traded with: Brevity
    [Force Choke] You will show me the proper respect!

Im really looking forward to Gold, hopefully it will let us port our characters over. I stopped playing after about 250 hours as my guy was just too powerful and all i was doing was running around trying to find people for quest crap. when you are running through the red mountain smiting dagoths with one hit... you're about done with the game.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

My character is on the level 100, now i am just try to get some fun by running around and do the rest of some quests.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Yeah, I think they will have that option in Gold. As far as I can tell it only has the two expansions on the disc so you will still use your original Morrowind disc, just like on the PC. Some may think that is a rip off. Seeing as you have to pay 30$ for Gold and then another 20$ for Morrwind itself but I think it is an incredible deal. For the price of a brand new game you get a huge great game with two expansion discs. With most expansions on the PC you spend 3/4 the price of a full game on the expansion (1 expansion) and then you have to buy the game at full price as well.

First dude to buy KOTOR

Wait wait wait, they are doing an expansion for xbox? LINK PLEASE!

I love Morrowind, much better than any of them constrictive, "Final Fantasy" games PS2 owners are so proud of, heh..

Once you finish the game, start over with a new race/skill set, helps an already huge game last longer, and any extra info on this "Gold" disk would be appreciated

... and can anyone see my sig?

First dude to buy KOTOR

Yes it is Agent Smith Correct? Yes info on the gold disk would be appreciated.

Ah, Excellent! Thank you, Mister Anderson.. er I mean Slayer

Official wigger of XBA ImmortalTech's Avatar

i rented it and loved it. it is crazy good i am bidding on it on ebay

Originally posted by EHWfedPres
    Of all my Xbox games, Morrowind is one of my favorites, but I have lost interest in it as of late...mainly because I have a character more powerful than any in the game...
    I agree. I'm also stronger than any being in the game. I hope the expansion comes out with a greater challenge for high level characters.
    Get out of the kitchen if you can't take the heat!

The Great One

Default downfall of the game

Originally posted by Plutonium
    I agree. I'm also stronger than any being in the game. I hope the expansion comes out with a greater challenge for high level characters.
    To me, that's kind of the downfall of the game. It is far too easy to get your character to a point where there is no real challenge left in the game. You can design enchanted items that take out the fatigue factor, and even the health factor for the most part.
    I am the YETI!!!!

Iv lost faith in any expansion coming to xbox.

Default Re: downfall of the game

Originally posted by Dulacc
    To me, that's kind of the downfall of the game. It is far too easy to get your character to a point where there is no real challenge left in the game. You can design enchanted items that take out the fatigue factor, and even the health factor for the most part.
    Or, you can just jump up and down hills and gain level ups if acrobatics is a major or minor skill.

Thread Information