Thread: Quantum Redshift $9.99

Default Quantum Redshift $9.99

I love how they show the preowned game to be $12.99. Maybe they are saying that used games are more like antiques now with some history and new games are just replicas of those historical items.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

...and i sold it for 16 bucks. maybe i'll get it again and sell it again,untill they figure it out.

Id hurry and get it before it goes up to 14.99 like they did with Shenmue 2
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

This game is definately worth ten bucks

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

I got it for 20 bucks...but im happy.

I picked it up a couple of weeks ago for $14.99 CAN.

Decided to order it. I have so many games that I haven't played through yet, all bargain deals of course.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Lynx, I have a few bones to pick with you, as you are ticking me off... for one, don't buy games and don't play them. Treasure your xbox games and play them a lot! If not mail them to me

And the other thing, your last sig was really really really cool... this one is just too ridiculously good. You are making my head hurt from all those cool little letters flying around!!!

Lynx, I'm with you..........Bargain games are too hard to pass up when their good.

.............And Kraft is right, your last sig was sweet, now your making me have to go back to the drawing board

Does anybody know if this game is any good? I was thinking about buying it the other day.

I love it Cyclone.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I played Quantum Redshift a few times at a demo booth in my local Best Buy. It was alright, however, I'm sure I would like it so much more on my HDTV. I'd definately say it's worth $10 like almost any game.

this game is definately worth it. I paid 50 for it and dont regret any bit of it. The best part is when you get to redshift mode, this game requires some fast reflexes

I played the OXM demo and didnt like it. I suppose for $10 its a good deal...but I am kinda with Kraft....no point in getting a game you wont play.

I will also have to follow suit and give Lynx a congrats on the new sig. It gives me a errr... smile

hehe ima proabably get it ":P

Definitely worth the money, that is about how much you pay to rent it, and it is worth it at 50 bucks, much less 10.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Thread Information