Thread: Just Got SOE

Default Just Got SOE

Picked up State of Emergency today for $30 CAN. It's the first time I've ever played the game but I've seen it before on the PS2 in person. It very well hasn't changed visually at all but the multiplayer modes sure are a welcome addition. I think they should have added more characters and some new levels.

It's a bargain to get if you've never played it before, but stay far away from it if you've played it already on the PS2.

is the multi player fun,i might pick this game up i played it once on ps2 along time ago,but for 19bucks ill buy it
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

Multiplayer is pretty good, and is a nice break from the single player game. Without it, the game would be nothing because it's the multiplayer that gives SOE more value to it.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

I will try to rent it first and invite my friends to do a deathmatch.
    Back into the world of gaming.

will the price stay at 20 bucks permantly or will it go down? i want it for 20 bucks now but i think i will wiat until its low cost i guess...

whats the multiplayer like? is there deathmatch as in head to head or co op?????/ is there 4 player multiplay or just 2 players multiplay?

The Price is going to stay at $19.99 US and $29.99 CAN at the moment, I don't think it will drop in price for awhile.

There is Co-op in the game, which is pretty fun and enjoyable. Multiplayer is 1-4 players and includes head-to-head, deathmatch, collect the most points, and some other modes.

Originally posted by Stifler
    The Price is going to stay at $19.99 US and $29.99 CAN at the moment, I don't think it will drop in price for awhile.

There is Co-op in the game, which is pretty fun and enjoyable. Multiplayer is 1-4 players and includes head-to-head, deathmatch, collect the most points, and some other modes.
    thanks man i think i will be getting this game cuz i like alot of violence and action going on in games

Thread Information