Poll: Should HALO 2 be the end of Halo?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will there be a HALO 3!!!????????

Default Will there be a HALO 3!!!????????

I was reading this article and it siad that halo 2 would be the last halo. I think there should definatly be more than 2. I think it would be hard to end the story in halo 2. I think there should definatly be a halo 3. Imagine the graphics of halo 4 on xbox 2, that would be sweet! Take the poll and say what u think!

***Takes thread and flushes it down the virtual toilet***

Man, we don't even have Halo 2!! Why are you worrying about Halo 3?!?!?!

Renegade of funk

I hear if you stare too hard into the future, you'll go blind.

Let's just concentrate on what we have know, before we worry about the things we don't have yet.

Besides.. There has to be an ending somewhere. Closure. The game would get old, and probably stupid if it kept on going. Plus, it increases the odds that Bungie would maybe make a game that wouldn't be as good as I or II, if they kept on going. I would rather have 2 incredible flagship games, then have 4, -- 2 that where good, and 2 that where lame is a series. It would be disasterous to the legacy if there was a game that faltered.

Long as they dont pull a Tomb Raider, keep em commin
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

If the story has something to do in that order, let them comming !!
    Back into the world of gaming.

Originally posted by StarWarsFanMan
    ***Takes thread and flushes it down the virtual toilet***

Man, we don't even have Halo 2!! Why are you worrying about Halo 3?!?!?!
    I agree. Let's concentrate on Halo 2. See how that game goes first. Then maybe we will get the chance to build the hype around Halo 3.

I agree that we should concentrate on what we have now and maybe something coming in the next couple of months. But if theres going to have a good story to the next couple of halos, keep em coming. I'll certainly buy them if there half as good as the first.

Alien

i guess i forgot to put this in my original post but yeah i think that they should end before they start to make crapy games. i was just thinking it would be kind of hard for the mc to kill all the convenant and save earth all in halo 2, i woulda guessed that in halo 2 he would save earth and everything, then halo 3 take out all the covenant.

Well, Halo2 may just have some kinda snap, twist ending, maybe the MC activates Halo in a last ditch effort to get Cortana to shut the hell up

Originally posted by lotec16
    i guess i forgot to put this in my original post but yeah i think that they should end before they start to make crapy games. i was just thinking it would be kind of hard for the mc to kill all the convenant and save earth all in halo 2, i woulda guessed that in halo 2 he would save earth and everything, then halo 3 take out all the covenant.
    Bungie said that you will save Earth, and then go to the Covenant homeworld, and some other various places and kill the Covenant.

Also, you know how there was a big plot twist in Halo (The Flood)? Bungie said there would be 3 big plot twists this time around, so expect the unexpected!

maybe the twist is u find another spartan and you go and kick ass with him/her then the fight agianst the covenant could go a little faster and fit within one a sequal, maybe it'll be double disc or somthin, like metal gear solid

[COLOR=darkblue]So far Bungie has done an excellent job of combining plot and game play, the story almost seems to be limitless, eventually there has to be an ending, but with as much stuff as Bungie's crammed in the first Halo its very possible Halo will extend past 2. Personally I'd love to see Halo go past part 2 as long as it exceeds the previous titles and doesn't become crap like some other games. But I do have to agree with just waiting and seeing how things turn out with Halo 2.

maybe the twist is u find another spartan and you go and kick ass with him/her then the fight agianst the covenant could go a little faster and fit within one a sequal, maybe it'll be double disc or somthin, like metal gear solid
    The truth being, there are should still be some Spartan IIs alive. And who knows maybe some old Spartan Is from back in the day. Or just even the little Spartan III tikes that Dr. Hasley was going to work with.

(All according to the books Halo: The Fall of Reach and Halo: The Flood.)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

"...Fear not; I am the first and the last:"
    Revelation 1:17

Default halo2,3,4,5,6

Making too many halo's could diminsh what could be a good series of games.Maybe leaving it at three and just having downloadable content as well.

i don't remember reading about early spartans! do you have any more information on them?

i don't remember reading about early spartans! do you have any more information on them?
    There was only one sentence in Halo: The Flood that says something about the Spartan Is.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

"...Fear not; I am the first and the last:"
    Revelation 1:17

do you know where it is in the book? are your possibly thinking of in the library where a normal guy got really far and the cheif game him a eualgy?

I think the series should end after the third one. Then maybe a new one on Xbox Next.

yeah that would so sweet to have halo on xbox 2, the graphics would be mind blowing, to bad i don't think they would be able to stretch the story and keep it good, i donnno it could be posssible but i would be happy with it ending in halo 3, not halo 2

The only way they can make a Halo3 is to have it take place before Halo1. Just read EGM preview all you will know why.

Hidden Content XBOX RULES!

Thread Information