Poll: What is your most awaiting game regardless when it is launched?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most awaited game ever

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Default Most awaited game ever

What is your most awaited game? Please exclude the time it is coming out...hypothetically, if all of the games were to come out at the exact same time and you only had enough money to buy one, which one would it be and why?

I voted for Brute Force, however, this was a very very very tough decision After seeing streaming video on this game, I didn't think it were possible, but, it seems to rival Halo...maybe even beat it! In any regard, I plan on buying all of these games including Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Battlefield 1942
    Last edited by Maximus; 12-07-2001 at 02:19 PM.

PROJECT EGO!!! that game looks sweet and i love rpgs

Vote now, dudes!

Wow, I knew this would be a tough one. Is everyone finding this poll challenging to choose?

Project Ego is winning

lol...that's because Project Ego is an amazing game! I knew, however, that this would be a tough poll...I mean, look at the variety of awesome games!!!! 2002 is going to be a very very very good year

Come on, dudes...let's give some reasons for your choices here....

Default i choose...

i choose grand theft auto 3...nobody knew about this game coming out for ps2...and when it ame out and landed a huge bomb on the gaming industry...it looks and feels great on the ps2...and for the xbox there gonna expand the the city...and much more missons

also there gonna try to fix the screen freezing when u go 2 fast in a car or when there are to mnay objects lighting on the screen.

I think if they add that or and anyother features grand theft auto 3 will tear it up all the way...

I was reading the msnbc review and they were saying(just like everywhere else were saying) that the xbox is intended for adults...they say that because of the controller is big...now i have bought all the nintendo systems and i have not been satisfied with them in competion...i was going to buy the ps2...but when i read all about xbox i was astonished...now i am 16 and i want to kno if its a good bet for me 2 purchase the xbox??? And how old is everyone here???

Also all the other games from the poll are all great...and it looks like metal gear solid a good bet...
    Hidden Content
    Hit up
    http://kevhead.cjb.net
    funny ass site, check it out.

I want Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon......then Shenmue2...

Originally posted by the merc
    I want Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon......then Shenmue2...
    Dude, Merc...Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon looks sweet! Nice addition! Shenmue2 is supposed to be amazing, too! Nice picks!

Default Re: i choose...

Originally posted by gtaplayer
    i choose grand theft auto 3...nobody knew about this game coming out for ps2...and when it ame out and landed a huge bomb on the gaming industry...it looks and feels great on the ps2...and for the xbox there gonna expand the the city...and much more missons

also there gonna try to fix the screen freezing when u go 2 fast in a car or when there are to mnay objects lighting on the screen.

I think if they add that or and anyother features grand theft auto 3 will tear it up all the way...

I was reading the msnbc review and they were saying(just like everywhere else were saying) that the xbox is intended for adults...they say that because of the controller is big...now i have bought all the nintendo systems and i have not been satisfied with them in competion...i was going to buy the ps2...but when i read all about xbox i was astonished...now i am 16 and i want to kno if its a good bet for me 2 purchase the xbox??? And how old is everyone here???

Also all the other games from the poll are all great...and it looks like metal gear solid a good bet...
    gtaplayer...Without a doubt, GTA3 is going to be an instant hit on the XBox. And, by the way, choosing the XBox over the PS2 is extremely intelligent. You will find almost every game on the XBox that is on the PS2 but they will add levels, smooth out the graphics even more, and make the games perform to the highest ability possible. Just think, you will have the best versions of the same games... And, by the way, I'm 26.

Project Ego, visually it looks excellent but this game is gonna last me a long time and have a lot of replay value, I'll probably complete many times in many different ways just to see how different characters change to different scenarios, etc
    Hidden Content

What the world, needs now, is love, sweet love!

Originally posted by Jason-XBA
    Project Ego, visually it looks excellent but this game is gonna last me a long time and have a lot of replay value, I'll probably complete many times in many different ways just to see how different characters change to different scenarios, etc
    In my opinion, all of the listed games in the poll are going to be amazing...you make an excellent point about Project Ego. I agree, this is a must have game

The concept of project ego is just mind blowing. Big Blue box has done an excellent job just look at the screenshots. This game will be awesome if they can pull it off. I have faith in Big Blue Box.

I choose " Other " I am eagerly awaiting " Wreckless " First off the game idea sounds like a blast to me. Second I read in the new OXM that they recieved DOA3 and Early version of Wreckless on the same day. In there own words " On the same day we played DOA3 on HDTV in our office for the first time, we also played this, which was almost enough to make us forget about Tecmo's beauty. Why ? Because it was simply the most amazing use of console hardware we've ever seen.

They claim that the game can render 300 modeled vehicles all at once complete with physics and AI.

Frostberg

Ill take MGSX because it was hands down the best game on the PSX I ever played!

You guys all have to admit, this is a pretty challenging poll especially since you have to only pick one! All of these games seriously rock!

Slider1981

Maximus,
    Where is my most awaited game, i had to choose other because u left out my game: Battlefield 1942. I cant believe you forgot, nice poll anyways!

Originally posted by Slider1981
    Maximus,
    Where is my most awaited game, i had to choose other because u left out my game: Battlefield 1942. I cant believe you forgot, nice poll anyways!
    Good point, dude...Sorry about that! Well, atleast Medal of Honor: Allied Assault is on there

Thread Information