Poll: Wouldn't it be cool if Morrowind was a massivly multiplayer xbox live RPG game?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Morrowind

Get a Life(US Navy)

Default Morrowind

I have played Morrowind for about 4 months now.I have just started the main quest and could use some help on the 4 and 5 prophasies.
    Life,Liberty,and the Pursuit of all who threaten it.

Get a Life(US Navy)

Default Xbox live

Just think,instead of talking with hundreds of computer beings you can talk and trade with hundreds of beings all playing from their own xbox online.You will finally be able sell those impossibly expesive weapons,armor,and items.

Such aseadoric Claymores(I have 4 of them)
    Deadoric Dia-Katanas(I have 6 of them)
    Deadoric armor(I have half a set)
    Ebony armor(I have 2 sets)
    Eboeny Longswords(I have 3 of them)
    ETC.

Be hunted down by other players trying to acomplish their own missions.And vice-versa.

ChickenSHHHH, Fosho & now Kortiz's Avatar

Sounds like you want Everquest...Go buy the gold pack or sompin like that with the main game and all the expansions......it is probably 50bucks or sompin and you pay 12.95 a month. It is worth it if you know how to stay grounded and not get sucked in to calling in sick from work everyday.......I don't know this from experience....but there are many I played with that were like that....Try it out....it sounds like that is what you are looking for. Your computer doesnt even need to be all that great either.

First dude to buy KOTOR

Morrowind just wouldn't make a good multiplayer game. Unless there was a deathmatch mode, that would be cool.
    Page 27: Good traders list, traded with: Brevity
    [Force Choke] You will show me the proper respect!

Get a Life(US Navy)

Well,maybe Everquest is a game to get,but first I probably should get a better computer first.It sounds good.I will look into it.Thanks.And you said you wanted Morrowind well I definatly recamend it to you.It is slow at first but it gets interesting if you get both the expansions that are coming out for it.

they would have to fix alot of stuff. like if u make an enchantment with fortify atribute on self for 2 seconds, and soultrap target for 2 seconds, and shoot it off(be very sure not to hit anyone for fear of being attacked) it will increase your atributes perminintly! try it sometime, my char has 10,000 everyhing except speed, at 2000 speed i am way more than fast. any faster and i couldnt move indoors!
    Hidden Content This game is fictional, any similarities to any groups, persons, or other entities are COMPLETLY coincidential.Hidden Content

Get a Life(US Navy)

I see.It sounds great.I will see if it works.

Get a Life(US Navy)

I am in need of help.Some experianced players could answer this,what do I do with the impossibly expencive weapons,armor,and items?And do you have any info on any good places for puting this stuff,like a house of my own?

Masturbater

I put in like 40 hours of morrowind - and I can honestly say that game blows. I had nothing else to do with my time atm- and as i look back on it, morrowind lacked BIG TIME. And please don't try to flame me, I have played it over 40 hours / beaten it...so no noobs saying how Im a dumbass for posting my opinion. Morrowind just sucks ass. The fighting sucks, the quest sucks- I've never done so many damn errands in an RPG in my life. I felt like I should have been given an hourly pay for playing it, it was a job, I never had fun. Why you may ask yourself why I played it so much if I didnt like it - at the time it didn't seem so bad. In response to the guy with the supposed impossible items to get, dude, I had full daedric and didn't even bother to pick up ebony/glass b/c it's by far the best in the game. In response to Morrowind multiplayer - lol - who the hell would want to go out trying to get experience points fighting cliff racers- I mean hell - that's the worst damn "monster" i have ever seen in any game. Wow, writing this makes me hate morrowind like 30x more than I did before.

-Saka

Get a Life(US Navy)

For one SAKAPUNTAS I am not a noob if you are talking to me.I have put around 240 hours of game play in this game..............................I am not a noob.You said you played 40 hours of the game.Well for one I don,t think you beat the game or did a fraction of the game.And for you to hate it so much.Why the hell did you play it for 40 hours!

Masturbater

I was head of Halul or whatever that house is - head of fighter guild- head of the imperial guild - and i beat the game. 40 hours is a rough estimate because i dont keep a little calculator to the right of my xbox to calculate how long I've been playing it (maybe you do?) - There was nothing else to do at the time, and it didnt seem so bad, until i realized what a piece of **** that game is.

Masturbater

btw - 240 hours and you havn't begun the main quest?? LoL - thats a load of horse****- There's no way you put 240 hours in a game and didnt even do parts of the main quest. And yes - if you are asking about 4/5 prophecies, you are still a noob to that game.

**In addition - You don't even have full daedric and you're 240 hours in??? LOL - Dude, get a clue man - You're story is flawed like a transvestite stripper
    Last edited by SakapuntaS; 07-24-2003 at 09:27 PM.

Get a Life(US Navy)

Okay,the reason I have not gotten done with the main quest is because I have been building up my character and doing side quests.I am Champion in the fighters guild,I am Knight of the Imperial dragion in the Imperial leagion,I am in the top ranks in House Hlaalu,I am in the top ranks in House Rederon,and about 5 minutes from being in House Telvani.I am a Deciple in the Imperial Cult.My character is at LVL 45 skills all over 100 some up to 1000.I have even got the Lord's Mail,and Dragonskin cuiruss,the most powerful armor in the game.I have even (fullishlly attacked the devil god in Red mountian.I was not able to kill him because I did not have the nessisary equipment to fight him.But, I was able to escape alive.O,the only reason I can not get past the 4th and 5th prophesies is because I can not seem to find An Exsquised shirt.For a mission nessisary to acomplish the two prophesies.So NO I am not a NOOB!

Get a Life(US Navy)

If it makes you feel any better Santapuntas I beat the main quest!

Default who cares marrowind SUCKS

marrowind is the WORST game i have ever played. i cant believe that i even bought it. it is the worst game EVER made

oh God...don't bring back memories of that horrid over-hyped game...it was just about the most boring Xbox game I ever played. It is also almost the worst 50 bucks I ever put into a game, but of course, that award goes to Hunter

oh God...don't bring back memories of that horrid over-hyped game...it was just about the most boring Xbox game I ever played. It is also almost the worst 50 bucks I ever put into a game, but of course, that award goes to Hunter
    Man, I absolutely LOVE morrowind. I logged so many hours into it...once you get going and you really learn the mechanics and enchanting and such its one of the best games not xbox. More addicting thn crack.

All of a sudden people are bashing Morrowind now, if it sucked so bad how could win "Game of the year" and all that B.S.?? I'll admit it's beginning to show its age but the world is just HUGE.. Even though i've put countless hours into it there's still things i havent seen. I havent played it in a while, maybe ill fire it up tonight.

Get a Life(US Navy)

I am with CARGUY on that.I love the game I couldn,t put it down.I have played that game................well more than I watch TV,and that is unfortunatly a lot.And i still can't wait to start a new game on it.

I could have sworn Halo won GOTY

Thread Information