Thread: Oooooo Yeahhhhhh

Talking Oooooo Yeahhhhhh

I finally went to Wal-Mart tonite got a Xbox with Xbox Live for only 229.00 Mmm yeahh Sweet hahaha The Xbox Live came with a full version of Tetris World ( Sucks??? ) , a Online Demo of MotoGP2 and MechAssault.. also I rented NFL2K3 and Splinter Cell.. I cant wait to set it up later SWEET im excited hehehe

replace sweet with suh-weet. anyway you just became another victim on Live.

hehe thanks.. since Im running a long cat-5 cable through the living room Im curious if unplugging it outta the bacck of the xbox everytime im done playing on live will reset settings or anything?

bust a nut

Originally posted by Nosferatu187
    hehe thanks.. since Im running a long cat-5 cable through the living room Im curious if unplugging it outta the bacck of the xbox everytime im done playing on live will reset settings or anything?
    nope, ur xbox will automatically configre the settings. aint that sweet?.

oh, get halo, its the best game, u'll have a blast

yah Im bidding on Halo and Splinter Cell right now on Ebay.. since the Wal-Mart and K-Mart here wont stock back up on neither of those two because they are awaiting all the new releases

Congratulations and welcome to the highly addictive world of Xbox video gaming.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Get Return to Castle Wolfenstien for Xbox Live..er..wait

Just get Ghost Recon: Island Thunder for Xbox next week..it will be awesome online..

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Ghost Recon: Island Thunder will be the return of the D.D.C. That's cool that you got your XBox and XBox Live and all, but, you may want to be very cautious if you play anyone from the Dirty Dozen Clan

hehe...

Der Herbergsvater

Cool

Congratulations, and happy gaming! ******* the dirty dozen clan get a lot of advertising in these forums. I wonder how good they really are. Maybe when Island thunder comes out I can see.

Lets go Canes/ Marlins! AlBoogy's Avatar

Originally posted by terraflux16
    Congratulations, and happy gaming! ******* the dirty dozen clan get a lot of advertising in these forums. I wonder how good they really are. Maybe when Island thunder comes out I can see.
    Sounds to me like someones calling the ddc out! Ok sorry, Im instigating. heh

Anyway, back on topic. Congrats on getting XBox and Live. As soon as you find the game that suits you for Live, say goodbye to your loved ones for a while. Also, pick up Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

Thank you to Caged Soul for the Sig! Hidden Content

Today I decided that I am going to go Live with my Xbox very soon as well. You guys get me all hyped about it. Should be quite an experience.

Originally posted by Sound2TheBay
    Today I decided that I am going to go Live with my Xbox very soon as well. You guys get me all hyped about it. Should be quite an experience.
    Get RTCW, lot of fun very addictive.

Why choose, just buy all of the games!!!

congratulations on getting an Xbox and Xbox Live, definetly get Halo, and Island Thunder, Halo's great, and since you have broadband, you can play against other people online (just not with XBL), and Island Thunder should be great!

Just stay on your grind DocHoliday78's Avatar

How is that a good deal? Live sells for 30 and xbox sells for 180? I dont see the saved money anywhere.

Originally posted by DocHoliday78
    How is that a good deal? Live sells for 30 and xbox sells for 180? I dont see the saved money anywhere.
    Live is 50.....

xbAWOL

If your tight on cash, just get Halo and Island Thunder. Island Thunder will be the #1 Live game until Rainbow Six 3. I'm talking action though, Amped 2 will be next best Live game.

Thread Information