View Poll Results: Should the XBox be made in different colors?

Voters
35. This poll is closed
  • Yes

14 40.00%
  • No

21 60.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Variety Of XBox Models

Default Variety Of XBox Models

Myself, I think the XBox should be created with a variety of different covers, mostly see through models like the newer brands of the Nintendo 64. Possibly make some controllers the same way.
    Luigi got lost in his mansion.Mario is filling in for the time being.

i live in canada! better yet i live in PEI ahahah you'll never find it!!!

no way,
    i dont want a bunch of *** sissey colours. Stick to the black green.

hehe...theres little back on the xbox really its just a deep deep deep green! like 2 shades off from black
    Hail, O XBOX, virgins I sacrifice unto you
    "Hope you enjoy the victory WITH ONE FREAKING EYE"
    Hidden Content TheCCC

The see through covers, you would be able to see inside the XBox and where everything is placed, because not everyone is brave enough to take apart the box to see what lies beneath, but they are just as curious as me, and Black and Green is to popular, its always been the main "cool" colors. I'd like to see some variety, myself I would want a pure green see through XBox, or a pure blue see through XBox, that would be alot nicer then to look at a plain old black every morning.

But then they would make see-through pink and purple and i dont like that. *** people make me feel uncomfortable. As do *** colors. And no, its not because I have a dirty conscience or im homophobic or something like that.

Even if they do make a pink (eww, i doubt it) or a purple, you dont have to buy it, so why would it make you uncomportable for them to make a variety to choose from, its a step up from PS2, they just have a black box, id like to see a green PS2 or a red PS2, I like to have a freedom of choice, I don't like the idea of someone else making a choice for me saying I can only have a black XBox, I dont get a choice on colors

Originally posted by xboxman_1
    But then they would make see-through pink and purple and i dont like that. *** people make me feel uncomfortable. As do *** colors.
    Actually, on second though, how can you even be sure that they will make Pink and Purple, I don't think that Microsoft is that unstable in the *** category to make a Pink XBox. Just for a Note, Microsoft WILL make different models of XBox's, because they will make more money off it, people will buy a new XBox just to have that sertain color. So even if you do vote No to making new Colors, microsoft is still gonna do it.

you seriously think someone that has a black xbox will buy a new one just for a color??? id be breaking out the spray paint before shelling out another $300..... or i would break my black on....and use my 2 year prp to get a new color

I would like to see different color Xboxs but I wouldn't like to see it done in weird colors like purple or blue. They should stick to the cool trademark jewel green and black but use them in different ways. For instance, have the X be a transparent green or maybe even try to implacate silver in the color scheme by making the X a nice silver. Just my two cents.
    Hidden Content
    It's my precious!!!! Hidden Content

Yeah that's all I want, an imac in my house.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Originally posted by smack119
    you seriously think someone that has a black xbox will buy a new one just for a color??? id be breaking out the spray paint before shelling out another $300..... or i would break my black on....and use my 2 year prp to get a new color
    Smack.. By the time when microsoft makes differnet color XBox's they'll probably cost about $150.00 and by then, people that didnt have the money to buy the XBox before, it'll be so cheap, then, when its cheap, they'll have a wide variety of covers for thier XBox, and I might even sell my XBox for $150.00 just to buy a colored one, its not likely, but I might, because I like color.

Also for the guy that says keep the black and green going with the jewel just use it in different ways, I cant agree with you more, and they might do that instead of making alot of differnent colors, but all in the end, there will be colored XBox's.

Jeremy, that car is pretty ugly, no offense, but Ive seen volkswagen that look neater then that, the base of it looks cool, but the front, ****, how big and round do you need it? Thats a total turn down for me, it makes the whole thing look g*yish

I own a Black 2001 VW Jetta VR6 with Biege Leather seats, a moon roof, 8 speaker stereo system and Climate Control with Seat Heaters. I would trade it in a heart beat for the Bugatii 16-4 Veyron! It goes from 0 to 186mph in under 14 seconds!!!
    Honestly, you're the first person I know that doesn't like it. But hey, if it's not your bag of tea then that's cool. But check out the inside. Oh yeah, it's made by the same company that makes VWs'.

Hidden Content

eww an automatic, its not that bad of a car, 0-186 in -14 seconds isnt bad for acceleration, i have a mazda rx7 that does top 220mph, it can go 0-200 in about 10 seconds if i put the pedal to the metal

Default hmmm....

i thought a good idea would be to keep the jewel green and the "vents" green too...then there would be a black box in the center,,,ya know what i mean??
    im not sure... having all the same xboxs make u feel more uninified in a way... plus if they change the color it might be made different than the 1st ones...
    hmmm.. im not sure.. i guess we will have to wait and see
    XBOXERS,XBOXERS,XBOXERS
    ps2? gamecube?
    please...dont make me laugh...:~-()

XBOX IS THE BEST!
    XBOX IS THE STRONGEST!
    XBOX IS THE FUTURE!!

XXXX
    BBBB
    OOO
    XXXX
    XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX

MaNdI

i doubt that they will change what the xbox has already, in the later years, the newer xbox, its suppose to have a bigger HDD and a more powerful CPU, Graphics card, etc.

---

even though it wont matter, i'm selling my xbox and replacing it with da nintendo gamecube, the black one =).. purple is too poofy

My XBOX would have to break before I consider replacing it with a color case version.

Even translucent gray/black could be cool.

A special edition Azurik blue ... oh yeah!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Personally, I like the black XBox console and wouldn't buy any other color even if it was available. I have it sitting on my entertainment stand and it looks like a traditiona electronic appliance. Besides, my wife has no quoms about it, either...she always made me put away my N64 because she thought it looked tacky...lol

Speaking of colors, though...didn't Microsoft initially have planned to make the 9 foot controller wires make a green glow? lol...that would have been sweet especially since I like playing in the dark and, therefore, no one would potentially trip over them or something...

Originally posted by Mario
    eww an automatic, its not that bad of a car, 0-186 in -14 seconds isnt bad for acceleration, i have a mazda rx7 that does top 220mph, it can go 0-200 in about 10 seconds if i put the pedal to the metal
    Bull****. No possible way. Just because the spedometer goes to 220, doesn't mean the car can.
    The problem with being better than everyone else is that they tend to assume you're prententious.

Hidden Content

Originally posted by Sachile_
    the xbox really its just a deep deep deep green! like 2 shades off from black
    I noticed it was that dark green color also. Though it took a really sunny day for me to notice it.
    Currently playing: Tony Hawk 3

It's not an Automatic, 16 valve 7 speed!!!

Belive me, your car can not go from 0 to 200 in about 10 seconds even if you, "put the pedal to the metal."

Sorry guys, I got a little side tracked. I'll stick to my other forums when I want to talk cars. I forget who I'm talking to. From now on nothing but Xbox goodness.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information