Thread: game suggestions please

Default game suggestions please

hello all,

i got my xbox a couple of weeks ago i have been renting games i would like your suggestions on what i should get i already have or am getting soon

HALO
    DOA3 (havent opened yet is it work it?)
    Madden NFL 2002 (dont want nfl fever
    SSX Tricky (dont want amped)

what other games should i get
    yo yo sup?

Registered User Markus_Kalarkus's Avatar

Talking nuttin

ur all set buddy those games are all extremely cool. YES!!!!! open DOA3 thats my top 2 games!!!!!!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Online ID [-ShAdOwZ-]RaptoR{L}

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Default Re: game suggestions please

Originally posted by soundfx500
    hello all,

i got my xbox a couple of weeks ago i have been renting games i would like your suggestions on what i should get i already have or am getting soon

HALO
    DOA3 (havent opened yet is it work it?)
    Madden NFL 2002 (dont want nfl fever
    SSX Tricky (dont want amped)

what other games should i get
    Well, dude...I don't know if i can help you very much...because I absolutely love NFL Fever and Amped. So, perhaps, my advice won't work for ya. I'm not into PS2 ported games like SSX and Madden.

im with max, i like fresh games too.
    but munch is keeping me busy. maybe its cuz im a retard, maybe its cuz the game is hard.

hell yeah open doa 3!!!!! awesome game man! MAXIMUS!!! SSX TRICKY is too cool bro!! lol. but anyhow, those four games are excellent in my opinion.

personally, i am going to get

1 - HALO
    2 - ODDWORLD : MUNCH'S ODDYSEE
    3 - BLOOD WAKE!!!!!!
    4 - SSX TRICKY
    LATER ON......SHENMUE 2, MEDAL OF HONOR, MEDAL GEAR SOLID X,GTA 3, the list just goes on

( doa 3 would have been 2nd on my list but my friend is getting it.....open that sucka!!!)
    When you're alarm goes off in the morning, do a backflip straight out of bed without even sitting up, do some pushups while dodging bullets in slow motion, then do a cartwheel into your car while spinning a CD on the tip of your finger ... now you're a unique individual.

max payne , Nba Live (rented, i think its pretty good)
    Im with maximus on the ps2 port thing and i liked fever and amped and there #1 and 2 on my list .
    Currently Playing:Halo
    • I want
    • Xbox Gundam Game
    • MGSX
    • THPS3
    • Amped
    • Nfl Fever

"Must crush CAPITALISM!"Lenin (from Simpsons)
    Old School
    Hidden Content

NBA LIVE 2002 IS HORRIBLE!!! i could get these graphics and gameplay on pS2!! give me a break.. i'm waiting for NBA 2k2 to come out.. and i'll have to trade in my piece of crap LIVE!!! i pray daily that 2k2 is better than live

VIDEO GAMER SINCE 1976 GamerSince'76's Avatar

Default Games 2 Get

1. WWF Raw
    2. NBA Inside Drive
    3. RallySport Challange

All coming out soon.

Oddworld: Munch's Odyssey is a MUST have.

Go buy it.

Go on!

Off with you!

i rented munch and beat it in 10 hours so....
    yo yo sup?

Default Halo Is a Must Have

Thats all.

Question GUESS ?????????????

I definitly suggest that you OPEN HALO NOW. That is the game you buy and play when you get the XBOX. No other game will make you play and get use to the controller like that one
    Hidden Content take that PS2 !!! Hidden Content

definitely get project gotham racing. it is a great game with really good replay value. its really hard, but fun. its not one of those really easy racing games, it requires skill.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by Snoopy7548
    definitely get project gotham racing. it is a great game with really good replay value. its really hard, but fun. its not one of those really easy racing games, it requires skill.
    I agree, dude...PGR is a must have...definately not easy...lots of replay value on this mama jama

Hey, VAN, I'm getting Oddworld in a couple weeks! I'll let you know how I like it... It seems to be an amazing game and just plain fun

Oh yeah...and Satch...dude, it's cool if you like SSX Tricky and all...But, I have a nephew that has PS2 and XBox and I have played SSX Tricky on PS2 several times...So, I get my SSX Tricky fix whenever I need to But, I can't find a way to justify buying that game for the XBox if it is a direct port. In my opinion, Amped crushes SSX Tricky, but, I like freestyle boarding far more than racing, so, it depends on what you like better: racing or freestyle Also, I find that beer tastes better while performing triple backflips In regards to ports, I see no problem in getting a direct PC port that is on the XBox like Max Payne (that game serously ROCKS!!) especially since I never owned it...in fact, I have never seen the game in action until I got it...I absolutely love that game!

I have Halo, Amped: FS, Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee, DOA3, and Max Payne.

I suggest Halo if you've ever enjoyed FPS such as: Unreal Tournament, Quake(I, II, III: Arena), Half-Life, Delta Force(1, 2, or 3), etc. Halo is a game with outstanding graphics(like you've never seen them or heard that before, right?). It gets your adrenilin pumpin' and it also has a great multiplayer.

I suggest Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding to anyone who has played Cool Boarders for PS, or 1080ยบ for N64. And if you're an experienced snowboarder.. this game will bring you directly into it!

Darn, that's all the time I have now.. sorry heh I gotta go. I think you should be all set for awhile with the games you have..

Later.
    And that's all I have to say about that.

Thread Information