Poll: Are you loyal to your system?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anybody cares about loyalty to a system anymore...?

You need a new brain! El Latino Mafioso's Avatar

Cry Does anybody cares about loyalty to a system anymore...?

I do, I am 100% loyal to my xbox, but I just come from the xbox.com forums and they say they don't give a ukiing moda ukking...so do you guys care about it? l8er

Whoooooo cares!

L8ER

No corporation is loyal to me, why the hell would I be loyal to them. Most of them would murder your ass if there was a profit to be made, I really don't see why anyone would be loyal to a "thing" that allows a bunch of rich jerks to do things they would normally be thrown in jail for and makes the 100% unaccountable for their actions.

Brand name loyalty = fanboyism = ignorance. Not a sequence of equalities I like to be associated with.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Im loyal to Xbox because I like quality, gamecube only has three games I want , PS2 has 1 game I want, so whats the point of buying them , I have bought one or more of them but as gifts to kids uner 12 13 and older I gave Xbox's

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Back in the launch iwas a little but now... the one get the most i like, i will get it.
    Back into the world of gaming.

The next console I will get is going to be the XBox2.
    I want nothing to do with nintendo and if I buy a ps3 it will only be a used one with used games. Maybe will buy a PSP if the price of games and the unit is right.

Hidden Content XBOX RULES!

XG

Yep. I'm fiercely loyal to the Xbox.

This is kinda mean to say, but only idiots are loyal to one system or company. Because if you are you missing out on all the big titles that are on the other consoles. Not a smart move.
    ~Ninja's aren't supposed to be caught from behind, idiot~

Hidden Content

~What if i were to kill the one you love most? How far would you stray from what you just said? I can make you feel true pain~

Hidden Content

Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
    Brand name loyalty = fanboyism = ignorance. Not a sequence of equalities I like to be associated with.
    Went w/ merrimac's quote, but at least one other summed it up.

It's not like we're betting on football here, all systems have something to offer. I only own an xbox, but that's what I chose for 1 system on a limited budget. If you're holding on to some console war good for you. Bet that impresses all the ladies. get a tattoo XboX4LiZZifE
    RIP Dave

Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn

Went w/ merrimac's quote, but at least one other summed it up.

It's not like we're betting on football here, all systems have something to offer. I only own an xbox, but that's what I chose for 1 system on a limited budget. If you're holding on to some console war good for you. Bet that impresses all the ladies. get a tattoo XboX4LiZZifE
    I just love to game. I like the games that come out for the Xbox. I like some of the games for the PS2 but it is limited. I like the games that come out for the gamecube but the controller is too small for me. Therefore, the xbox wins for me. By the way, I have that tattoo already please don't bite.

This is MY HOME

I was loyal to Atari and only had the 2600 5200 and 7800 and the Lynx for several years but I finally broke down this year and bought an xbox ...........no but really I don't really care what it is, if it's the best on the market or has it's share of great games I will own it

Well my dad works for Microsoft so i am loyal to that, and the fact that Xbow is the greatest sytem ever made. PS2 is ok but xbox is awsome and gamecub thats just a joke.

Yeah, to an extent. If someone asked me if I like Xbox or PS2, I would say Xbox, and if they said Xbox sucks, I would probably have a slight arguement with them, but I would freak out about it. I guess I am "loyal" to my Xbox. The only problem I have with saying "loyal" is it sounds like it owns me.
    Hidden Content
    "Happiness is having a scratch for every itch."-Ogden Nash

Renegade of funk

I guess I am loyal to the mighty X. I only have one game system, and I dont have time to play videogames all day. I particularly don't care what the other systems have, because I don't intend to buy other systems. Time is valuable. Why waste it? Sure there's good games on the other side of the fence. But it's the xbox that's under my TV, and that's all I'm concerned with.
    If I where younger and had less responsibilities, or just had the time, I might have a PS2 as well. But.. I don't, so I went with the system that had the most going for it. I'll be honest the day the xbox launched, was the day I was going to get a next gen console, and I was pretty much gunning to get a PS2. Right up until I saw Halo. That pretty much made up my mind for me. I saw a demo in the store, I turned around and put the PS2 voucher tag back, and picked up the one for the xbox... and Halo.
    Been happy ever since.

Hippie kicking champion TuffEagle88's Avatar

Of course I'm loyal to my XBOX. Before I had it I had a N64, so I already hated ps with a passion because it was the only serious competition. I remained loyal to nintendo for a long time, but when I saw the gamecube I was so disappointed. The XBOX is by far the best system out and I wouldn't own anything else if it was given to me.
    Hidden Content
    thanks to lax_defense for the siggy!
    "We go feet first!"

Just stay on your grind DocHoliday78's Avatar

I am loyal if you mean i want the xbox to suceed but i am not a fanboy becasue i realize the positves of other systems and negatives of the xbox.

XBox is all you need, but my other console is a Dreamcast.

If a game is not coming out for the PC or XBox I don't care & they can stick it up there sony or nintendo hole for all I care.

Hidden Content XBOX RULES!

Hey substance snake...You say you are not loyal to a particular system but yet your avatar has under it: creed fanatic. Does that mean that you will listen to no other rock bands because you are a fanatic? I'm sure that your answer will be no. Being loyal does not mean that you will only support that thing, whatever that might be but you are hopeful that that item will succeed with your help.

I'm not flaming you but why do people have to be so hypocritical.

I am loyal to the only system that I own...Yes I want quality games from that system and I hope that Xbox gets only quality games. I can't support a company that doesn't support the console that I have and I don't feel like spending tons of money on multiple systems just because I don't have the space.

PS2 was an excellent system (notice the operative word there...Was), and I am sure that the PS3 will blow the doors off of it (PS2). But my loyalty will lie in Xbox to create something better.

skorp

Yeah I guess I'm alot more loyal to my Xbox and my PC for gaming...

Thread Information