Thread: Cs

Default Cs

Anyone else siked for CS.

I personaly cant wait. I think the realse date is something like the 18 of Nov but im not sure.

I think it will be a good game, but I still think rainbow6 will be better...

I am willing to bet that RS3 on xbox wont look ANY better than the PC version....I dont even see why the graphics needed to be improved on, but thats what they said about ghost recon and look at that crap. Shooters are always better, in my own opinion, on PC...Its so much easier to aim with a mouse than with 2 joysticks...

i find halo much easier on xbox than pc. but games like unreal and quake didnt feal right on a console

maybe thats cause youve been playing it on xbox for so long...I played GR forever on PC, then I tried the xbox version, and I didn't feel very comfortable...to each his own-I still stand by my statement-shooters will always be truly at home on PC.

Ya i could see where you guys are comming from.

I tried Halo PC it was ok but i do like Unreal for xbox so i have to see what CS is like when it comes out.

Nah, I'm not so hyped up about it. It's an old game and just because it's coming to Xbox, doesn't mean that it's new. But it will surely be a good game after all.

I just got pretty good on cs for pc and I'm buying it for xbox.
    Hidden Content
    thanks to lax_defense for the sig

IM really hyped about CS for xbox. I already preordered for my collectors edition case and t shirt. LOL. BUt yeah ive read up on it alot. SO many advancements. In graphics sounds models and such. New weapons maps player skins. This game will be amazing.

Sculpture Of Man

I am getting Counter Strike for XBox then Condtion Zero for the PC. This way I can play friends who don't have an XBox.

I can't wait for it, the new stuff should be wicked cool too.

Thread Information