Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nov. 17-18th is games galore

GTA comes out tomorrow...(not that i care)

and on the 18 we also get XIII, which looks to be very interesting...

NInja Gaiden is not realeased until Dec 15

To be more specific for you.

Midway arcade treasures - Could careless about the re-realease of old arcade games.

Everquest Online - PS2

Broken Sword 3 - PS2

Project Ghotham 2 - Had the first one, liked it. Got frustrated after a while and traded it. I would like to play the second, could really careless if I do play it.

NCAA March Madness 2004 - Ooo, sports game. Not wasting my money just to end up buying the next iteration next year.

Need For Speed Underground - Need for Speed is a pretty cool racing series. Not my kind of game though, I am not really into racers unless it involves Rally Cars.

Sega GT online - And expansion to a crappy game. Woohoo...

COUNTER STRIKE - Got tired of the PC version in a month.

NBA Inside Drive - See previous statement on sports game

NHL Rivals - NHL Rivals looks really cool actually, I will probably rent it or borrow it from a friend. No way I am paying for it though. See previous statement about sports games.

Harry Potter and the Sorceres Stone - Isn't this game already out? Anyway, I like Harry potter, but the games are to kiddy.

Metal Arms: Glitch in the System - Multiplatform, action platform game with no live. Not my kinda games, platformers. While it does look pretty neat, the phrases "multiplatform" and "no live" make me stay away. I might end up renting it one day.

Secret Weapons Over normandy - Once again, looks pretty neat, but its multiplatform and no live. As far as I know, there isn't any multiplayer AT ALL. That's enough to get me to stay away from a purchase. Might rent it and beat the single player campaign if it gets rave reviews.

Legacy Of kain Defiance - Hated the Last Iteration.

I-Ninja - Multiplatform platformer, no live.

And there you have it.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

from what my dear, MerimacHamwich said just above me ... i think i'll stick with my FPS ...
    <[ WSD ]> NTSC Division First Soldier
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Sniper for Hire

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I'm all over Counter Strike...can't wait

Beware the D.D.C. Muahahahahahahahahaha

Counter Strike
    'The 'bliss' of ignorance is not happiness, but instead an absence of trouble. Happiness accompanies the complete exercise of an individuals' human capacity. Approximations of happiness accompany this to the degree that it's realized. The 'bliss' of ignorance is a poor approximation.'

Good Traders List: p.27, p.30, p.30, p.33, p.36, p.37
    Hidden Content
    Props to the art team at Hidden Content for the sig.

[/size]

WOW!!!!!! What a great couple of days.I'll be pickin' up inside drive and Prince of Persia for sure,possibly project gotham.
    Xbox game wish list:1-Ninja Gaiden 2-The Suffering 3:Manhunt 4:Silent Hill 4:The Room 5:Breakdown

not not not not not sane. Cottrau's Avatar

you know.. you guys buy a lot of games... how many games sit on your shelves all day? You could rent a game from Blockbuster 10 times before it pays for itself... you could beat any game in that time, and most games you don't play after you beat.. at least I don't.

games of the exception are hella indepth RPGs, and some sports games. But still, everybody always buys these games... I don't understand. There was a pole taken recently, and people play games 2-3 hrs a day on average.. even at 8hrs a day, it would take you at least a couple months to beat all 5 of those games, and on another pole taken, most people haven't completely beaten some of their games....

renting games more often would save you some money maybe... instead of blowing your xmas dough on games that a couple of them you may be like "hey, i don't even like this game"
    got me an xbo
    PGR2: 250,000Kudos and counting.... 25 Platinum awards Hidden Content
    rawr

Hey man, you had better not be talking about me. I have four games in my collection, and I have completed three of them. I rent games like twice a month, and then descide whether or not I am willing to purchase those games. Within the next three months, there is a high possibility that I will be purchasing another four games.

Also, by the way, I can complete Splinter Cell in one sitting if thats any indication of how much skill I have when it comes to playing video games. I have absolutely no problem finishing the games that I have purchased.
    Last edited by Cold_As_Ice; 11-04-2003 at 11:36 AM.
    'The 'bliss' of ignorance is not happiness, but instead an absence of trouble. Happiness accompanies the complete exercise of an individuals' human capacity. Approximations of happiness accompany this to the degree that it's realized. The 'bliss' of ignorance is a poor approximation.'

Good Traders List: p.27, p.30, p.30, p.33, p.36, p.37
    Hidden Content
    Props to the art team at Hidden Content for the sig.

[/size]

Maybe it's just me but I love gaming. I will pay the 50 to get a good game. I think that most of the games coming out are of high quality. I rent occasionally but I'd rather own it.

This is MY HOME

I'm getting Counter Strike for my xbox on the 18th. Then im geting NFSU and legacy of kain defiance. Both of which i dont know if im getting it for my ps2 or xbox. I think NFSU is going on my xbox due to more control of throttle. Im might see what gamepro says when i get it. Damn i wish the mag would get here soon.
    Hidden Content www.thevgames.com

Thread Information