Thread: GTA Double pack???

Default GTA Double pack???

I want to pick this up but I got True Crime, so I have to wait till payday for GTA. Anyone got it yet? Any impressions?

i have it ordered, but i guess its not coming in til thurs or fri of this week

Default Re: GTA Double pack???

Originally posted by Elnutsack
    I want to pick this up but I got True Crime, so I have to wait till payday for GTA. Anyone got it yet? Any impressions?
    I'm guessing you've never played the PS2/PC versions. If you have though, it is exactly the same thing w/ some improvements. (so i guess not exactly, but only things like graphics and soundtracks as far as I know)

Not sure if I'll be picking this up or not, but they are good games. Lots of things to do, lots of people to kill, hookers to screw, and cars to drive. Personally, I get bored of it pretty quick, but always find myself coming back every once in awhile.
    RIP Dave

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

I don't know but True Crime is my target for this month cause i saw some videoclips of it, better engine and better fighting than GTA.
    Back into the world of gaming.

From what I heard True Crime is just another average game and that it doesn't top GTA.

If they were available separately for $20-$25, I'd pickup GTA VC tonight.

Since they are not, I think I'll get it this weekend or next. 2 games for the price of one is a great deal.

I just dropped $40 on Tony Hawk's Underground and need to get further in that one before starting a game that has 100+ hours of gameplay.

Thread Information