Thread: Movie related games..

Default Movie related games..

I myself waited for starship troopers the movie to come out for like a year. I think it would make a good game if done properly. I mean you could fly the planes defend out posts and kill thousands of those huge bugs! and cmon who doesnt want to fire a tactical nuke at one of those giant blue bugs that shoot spawn out of thier ass? Post other movies you think should be made into games, or just thoughts on my great starship troopers game

kung pow the game would be so crappy and stupid nothin like the movie( one of the best ever) but it'd be funny and entertaining or I'd say.................................. scar face maybe like da game Mafia

skorp

Default Re: Movie related games..

Originally posted by Madhattr
    I myself waited for starship troopers the movie to come out for like a year. I think it would make a good game if done properly. I mean you could fly the planes defend out posts and kill thousands of those huge bugs! and cmon who doesnt want to fire a tactical nuke at one of those giant blue bugs that shoot spawn out of thier ass? Post other movies you think should be made into games, or just thoughts on my great starship troopers game
    hehee... The game is already out! Its called Halo! They just added Master Chief for eveyone to control.... j/k

The marines and the concept does look like the movie...

That is so true man. Starship Troopers would make one of the most excellent first person shooter games. It could be scary. Swarms of those things...killing OMG...dude ima write to OXM andtell them to mention that to a higher authority..

:o <---thought just made me cream my pants...LoL

Originally posted by BunnyRabbit
    That is so true man. Starship Troopers would make one of the most excellent first person shooter games. It could be scary. Swarms of those things...killing OMG...dude ima write to OXM andtell them to mention that to a higher authority..

:o &lt;---thought just made me cream my pants...LoL
    wooooo if it takes off can you get them to name one of the colonists that gets brutally murdered after me???? one thing i never understood about the movie was why was there no tanks? im talkin huge bug squishin tanks...

not not not not not sane. Cottrau's Avatar

you know, conversely. Halo would make a great movie.... they'd need like... i dunno some big buff guy to play Master Chief... i'll go make this another thread, because i think it'll make an interesting topic...
    got me an xbo
    PGR2: 250,000Kudos and counting.... 25 Platinum awards Hidden Content
    rawr

Thread Information