Thread: I need help in True Crime!

Default I need help!

I am stuck on Episode 3, Mission 3. You know the part when you have to escape from the bad guys. I can't shake em. I do everything I can but I can't shake em. Help!

This is MY HOME

Halo 2 Junk Creator WrathfulPoppa's Avatar

All you have to do is jump on the part to the left... You know, the thing that has the pointed midsection? Once your up there you should be able to see the power-up of UNSPECIFIED NATURE! That should get you to the end of the game.
    Hidden Content
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Xbox Live games: Project Gotham Racing 2, Mech Assault, Rainbow Six 3, Unreal Championship, Ghost Recon, Whacked (playable demo), Moto GP (playable demo)

The rest of my Xbox games: Halo: Combat Evolved, SegaGT 2002, Transworld Snowboarding, Brute Force, Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3, Jet Set Radio Future, NFL Fever 2002, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Dead or Alive 3, Splinter Cell, Fuzion Frenzy, I-Ninja, Deus Ex: Invisible War

Hi and welcome to XBA...now may I ask, since this is General Discussion, what the hell game you're talking about???

Originally posted by Casper-XBA
    Hi and welcome to XBA...now may I ask, since this is General Discussion, what the hell game you're talking about???

I'm sorry Im talking about True Crimes.

WP, do you mean the ramp in the street? If so what do I see or what should I look for?

This is MY HOME

Howell, I had no idea what the hell you were talking about... I was... poking fun at you...

*diggin' Casper's sig*
    Hidden Content
    My Xbox Live games: Project Gotham Racing 2, Mech Assault, Rainbow Six 3, Unreal Championship, Ghost Recon, Whacked (playable demo), Moto GP (playable demo)

The rest of my Xbox games: Halo: Combat Evolved, SegaGT 2002, Transworld Snowboarding, Brute Force, Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3, Jet Set Radio Future, NFL Fever 2002, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Dead or Alive 3, Splinter Cell, Fuzion Frenzy, I-Ninja, Deus Ex: Invisible War

Originally posted by WrathfulPoppa
    Howell, I had no idea what the hell you were talking about... I was... poking fun at you...

*diggin' Casper's sig*
    Thanks

Well, I'm still stuck on the 2nd level, so I can't help, and I checked GameFAQ's, but nothing.

I'm moving this down to the Action area, I bet there's more info on this game there.

Wherefore might I contact this fabled Spartan VI?
    I need me some visuals for me Halo 2 site...
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by WrathfulPoppa

*diggin' Casper's sig*
    Oh, you got that off. You really almsot described where I am stuck at. I will get you for that.

This is MY HOME

Default Re: I need help!

Originally posted by t_howell
    I am stuck on Episode 3, Mission 3. You know the part when you have to escape from the bad guys. I can't shake em. I do everything I can but I can't shake em. Help!
    I just blew up their car and drove off...

Default Re: Re: I need help!

Originally posted by xbocks

I just blew up their car and drove off...
    Blew it up with what? You're gun? They blow mine up way before I can get that off.

This is MY HOME

Default Re: Re: Re: I need help!

Blew it up with what? You're gun? They blow mine up way before I can get that off.
    Yea, while youre drivin...just get behind them and unload and as soon as your car is about to blow, jump out and into another one...it took me three cars, but when i blew their car up, it was on fire and the driver was just sittin there...lol

Cool. Thanks.

This is MY HOME

How come when I want to arrest someone, I am supposed to push in left thumbstick + B (my config), but half the damn time I put a bullet through his head...I am, apparently, a bad cop because the controls are too sensitive...and to whoever gave TC a 2.5 overall in the reviews because its a GTA wannabe....could a mod please remove that damn review...

Hey xbocks thanks I finally got past that mission or episode. I just switched cars crashed through a fence and left them in a matter of a few seconds. A 2.5? That's garbage. Who cares what people rate the games the true gamers know what a good game this is right?

This is MY HOME

Hey xbocks thanks I finally got past that mission or episode. I just switched cars crashed through a fence and left them in a matter of a few seconds. A 2.5? That's garbage. Who cares what people rate the games the true gamers know what a good game this is right?
    Good point! Post on, fanboys!

fanboy giving mgames bad reviews---> <-----me

Originally posted by xbocks

Good point! Post on, fanboys!

fanboy giving mgames bad reviews---&gt; &lt;-----me
    You are truly funny.

This is MY HOME

I am also truly tired...

Be back in a few...

Thread Information