Thread: Halo Tournament In Mississauga

Post Halo Tournament In Mississauga

The Xbox Halo Tournament (the "Tournament") is a live, skill-based contest, in which Contestants (“Players”) will compete against each other until the winners are determined. The Tournament will consist of three series of rounds; Qualifying Rounds, Playoff Rounds, and the Halo National Finals.ITS HAPPENIN DEC 22 MOST LIKLEY...THE PLACE IS NOT DECIDED YET BUT IT IS IN MISSISAUGA WE R CLOSE TO BOOKING THE HALL...THE TOURNAMENT IS A 4 ON4 CTF @ BG…IF U HAVE A TEAM OF 4 THAT’S GREAT…THE PRIZES ARE GOING TO BE CASH PRIZES..THE ENTRY FEES IS 25 DOLLARS..WHICH MOST OF IT WILL GO TO THE PRIZE.. PLZ LEME KNO ASAP IF YOU ARE INTRESTED IN BEING A PART OF THIS TOURNAMENT..if u r plz leave ur email adress with ur reply..so i can update you on the tournament details..
    ye

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

If i'm in this country....
    Back into the world of gaming.

How many people do you predict will arrive for this tournament? I'm interested in entering this tournament, but I also have another tournament to attend to on Dec. 6, in a city called Barrie, which is located in Ontario.

neo_100_@hotmail.com.

Details would be appretiated. Thanks.
    'The 'bliss' of ignorance is not happiness, but instead an absence of trouble. Happiness accompanies the complete exercise of an individuals' human capacity. Approximations of happiness accompany this to the degree that it's realized. The 'bliss' of ignorance is a poor approximation.'

Good Traders List: p.27, p.30, p.30, p.33, p.36, p.37
    Hidden Content
    Props to the art team at Hidden Content for the sig.

[/size]

Thread Information