Thread: Kill Switch

Default Kill Switch

Does anyone have this game? I was considering getting it, but I was wondering what you guys thought of it.

It looks good but I'm more into FPS games but if you like 3rd person shooters you should try Freedom Fighters or Metal Arms

Funny I just got a call from Coolerf150 who told me he rented that game last night and loved it. I played the demo a long time ago and thought it was ok, but not worth buying all and all: atleast not at full price.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

i would hold off or just rent it because i baught it and loved it for the first six hours and it was over. its an awsome game but its just way too short, i dont think its worth full price. i traded mine in to get deus ex. i say you rent it and beat it and then buy it when it drops down in price.

Maritimer

i liked it personaly i did a lot... i found it intense and exciting... the graphics are good as well but i think you should get it or at least try it

Thread Information