Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: King of the Xbox Hill in Halo

Talking King of the Xbox Hill in Halo

Who thinks they are the best Halo players and why. Post some of your tactics and some crazy kills that you gotten off of other people.

I can safely say that no one is better with the sniper rifle than me. I've taken down people with it who were doing top speed in the ghost.

im definately not the best halo player, but im the cheap ass everyone hates that uses invisibility with the rocket launcher

Originally posted by MM3_XBOX
    im definately not the best halo player, but im the cheap ass everyone hates that uses invisibility with the rocket launcher
    Yeah...and you hide in a corner throwing grenades...

Anyways... MM3 can back me up on this... im not the best but im damn good... I prefer the shotgun in close quarters and the pistol for short distance sniping. And also, dont go bragging that no one is better than you with the sniper rifle cuz there is ALWAYS someone better than you...

I don't think I'm the best. But the best kill i ever had was throwing a gernade without looking off of the red base when I heard a warthog and killing 2 of the passengers instantly and shooting the other with a pistol in mid-air. It was the sickest triple kill I have ever scene.

I have been sucking lately at Halo, my pistol is just way off. But my best kills were:

a triple killtacular like 2 weeks ago or more on LAN with my friends. It was at BC and they kept spawning and i had 2 rockets and got a double or a triple kill with that and then they spawned oppo and they ported and ported andported...you get the picture I ended up dieing cause I ran out of grenades and pistol, so I switched to the AR but it was done they killed me within 2 seconds of me being out of pistol.

Other was like 2 months ago maybe more, I was online at my friends house and it was 4v4, we were host and it was just one other box. Game was prisoner ts and the other team caught me when they all spawned on bottom. I was on second level, the part that is on the way up to oversheild. I started shooting wildly at all of them and threw one grenade, just wasted some sheilds. They were still shooting and my sheild was done so I just jumped down and did a quick grenade+whack. I was wasted and then I hear "double-kill, triple-kill, KILLTACULAR!" Quite thrilling but I couldn't see it because it had the close camera zoom on my corpse.

Sorry for the scrabbled thoughts, I'm sick as hell right now.
    Proc-to?

I am the best.

Bah, the shooting out of a ghost is pretty simple, after a while, so is sniping a Warthog, but anyways, Ogres and Darkman are the best Im good too.. but not as good as them

I hide in the bush in the middle of Blood Gulch. And cap peeps that go for rocket launcher. Id say the sickest kill i ever got is. A warthog (my teamate) hauling ass across the map. Drives past me i push X at the exact right second and hop in the passenger seat. jump out by bluye base and it ejects me right into this guy and i smack him in the back while movieng and rocket launcher 3 other guys exiting the base. It was sick
    Hidden Content
    Thanks for hosting my sig g-w-soupnazi

I'm SUPER good with the sniper but im not the best..... I can get a headshot almost everytime. And if they don't die then I'll just move in with my rocket launcher or shotgun.

Hmmmm best sniper......snipe people out of ghost in one shot......childs play. The best players do not play with all vechiles. It is considered noob settings. I do not believe for one second you are a better sniper then me. Have i played you.....sure havent. I see ya xbc tag....doesnt ring a bell. Please dont take any of that as a put down or insult.

There was a who yall think is the best on the xba/xbc forums thread in the xbc forums....general or halo forum i forgot. Anways it got real hot when i said i thought i was the best out of the regular posters. Check that out if u want some info of what the xbc players think.

My strat.......to much to right. it would take hours and hours to right. Good strat. timer when u play people who time, Wh0re when opponents talk shi*. But other than that......i quit timing and have fun. Without fun, why play. I dont like people who take this game too serious. Also, i thought this was gonna be a discusion about KOTH
    Hidden Content www.thevgames.com

Originally posted by RagunCajun
    Hmmmm best sniper......snipe people out of ghost in one shot......childs play. The best players do not play with all vechiles. It is considered noob settings. I do not believe for one second you are a better sniper then me. Have i played you.....sure havent. I see ya xbc tag....doesnt ring a bell. Please dont take any of that as a put down or insult.

There was a who yall think is the best on the xba/xbc forums thread in the xbc forums....general or halo forum i forgot. Anways it got real hot when i said i thought i was the best out of the regular posters. Check that out if u want some info of what the xbc players think.

My strat.......to much to right. it would take hours and hours to right. Good strat. timer when u play people who time, Wh0re when opponents talk shi*. But other than that......i quit timing and have fun. Without fun, why play. I dont like people who take this game too serious. Also, i thought this was gonna be a discusion about KOTH

hey i saw lyrics from an afi song in your sig AFI YEAH BABY
    Hidden Content
    thanks to uhh... me for my sig

my xbc names are:
    sk8teordie256
    {W[c]W}-poison[X]

I'm pretty good at Halo, in my friends opinion, but my they can always kill me with their sniper rifles. I like close combat because sniping is boring unless you are covering somone. However, my brother is really good.
    Hidden Content
    "Happiness is having a scratch for every itch."-Ogden Nash

Maritimer

I am not the best, but i have a few friends who are not to shabby... one has killed so many people... i dont think hes the best but..ya know good enough

Psychotic Captain of EoE ShadowWolf's Avatar

Among my friends I can kill anyone. I don't know about all of you though. I am really good at sniping, and I can snipe someone out of a ghost approaching head on (it's pretty tricky, you have to hit the right spot, and you might get run over by the momentum of the ghost). I'm also pretty good in close-combat with a couple 'nades and a pistol. The AR sucks in my opinion because of it's inacurracy. You can't really say you are the best, because you might find someone who is better than you at a certain part .
    -The difference between Genius and Stupidity is that Genius has its limit
    -To be Old and Wise you first have to be Young and Stupid

I never said that I was the best but that I was probably one of the best out there. I never say that kind of stuff unless I can back it up and I can definantly back it up.

Just stay on your grind DocHoliday78's Avatar

My friends friend is the best i have ever seen at lan tournaments and on xbc. His xbc name is Vif Devry and he will pay you 10 dollars pay pal if you beat him, no joke. He has never bean beaten and i doubt he will be beaten for a while. Go challenge him if you want. Oh and nothing happens if you lose, you have everything to gain except your pride.

Go Play [-StK-]_Ogres on XBC... They won 50k2 and AGP games... Noone can beat them regularly

Death

Alien

All childs play. Personally, My favorite weapon combo is the sniper rifle, with the shotgun for close encounters. Taking out hunters with no gun at all is no problem ( Especially on legandary). You can kill the elites with one smack on the back, if they have no idea your there. It is pathetic, but extremely entertaining, to kill the little grunts as they sleep. I am the best with the sniper rifle by far. I have killed everything from Hunters to the red and blue players on versus. I have shot the elites out of banshees from the ground, with the banshee still intacted, and ready to be piloted. Same with ghosts, but that is nothing to be proud of. I've shot elites, my own teammates, hunters flood, and everything that moved on the Halo. All childs play.

Legendary is much different than multiplayer, so naturally, the tactics are different... Like in campaign mode, the plasma weapons are useful, but in multiplayer... theyres really no use for them

I've never played this game before. Is it any fun?

Thread Information