Thread: If Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube came out at the same time...

Default If Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube came out at the same time...

Which would be in first? Im not tooooo sure, but I think it would still be the PS2. It just has more supporters because its been around longer (psone) and the xbox would be in a close second. What do you think?

well i think u got it all wrong...if all three had come out at the same time i believe that the GameCube would be in a strong first...now im not sayin this cause i like Ninty im sayin it cause its true...if u remember Ninty is the one company that got Video Games from nothing to wut it is now...Sony had their first playstation out after Sega had their first system out i mean c'mon...neways with most ppl being able to afford only one system at a time and with most ppl alrdy having a ps2...that is the reason that the X-Box and GC r doin so bad...i think the roster of these three systems would be..

1. GameCube(because it alrdy had so many supporters)
    2.Playstation 2(it also has many supporters)
    3.X-Box(because it is a brand new system and most ppl probably r scared it wont work right)

thats just wut i think...now dont think im dissin the X-Box cause im not...im just sayin this is the way it might have been if all three system came out at the same time.

hmm.. I dunno what would happen, but i think i agree with the second post....

Registered User crucialcreation's Avatar

im gonna have to go with

1. ps2
    2. gc
    3. xbox

since psx was awesome, and nintendo has its supporters. people would want a system they knew they could rely on. i didnt wanna get an xbox until i saw my frend had taken the risk of getting it and it was really good otherwise i was gonna get a gamecube.

one of the best descisions i have ever made

Hidden Content
    We'll miss you DZ. RIP man.

i think ps2 will go first too, but not by much at all, competition would be VERY tight, gamecube would do soooo much better than they are right now.

but i still think ps2 will go first since they already have a fanbase from ps1. but if xbox advertise like hell. they wont fall behind by much

The Resident Metalhead darkfusion's Avatar

If they all came out at the same time, I think I would have picked up the Xbox because of the hardware spec's and other features. And of course the ultimate launch title, Halo! However, I'm stil glad I got a PS2 first, because now I have both
    Hidden Content

masquerade and revel in your opulence.
    writhe unfettered by your stabs at ignorance.
    swim through hues and whispered tones of heresy,
    a dozen strokes to run your blood cold enough to believe
    remember me?

I think ps2 would still be first because it was popular last generation, but i think xbox would be in second because it had the best launch line up, giving it an excellent start. The poor game cube would be in third i think, because of its 'Kiddie' reputation it gained with the N64, and because it doesnt stand with xbox where specs are conceerned... I would still have bought an Xbox first though, just lide i did this time!:wink:
    If you have received this in error, please add some nutmeg and egg whites, whisk and place in a warm oven for 40 minutes.

Thread Information