Thread: Duke Nukem Forever Dated

Default Duke Nukem Forever Dated

Well the title says it all eh? this game was suppose to be released in 2001 but and we are now entering into 2004 and now they are saying 2005. ok just like fable huh?
    link: www.gamespot.com

what do you guys think will all this wait be worthed; i mean will there be xbox exclusives like upgrades in graphics etc.

Default Re: Duke Nukem Forever Dated

Originally posted by blackiee2002
    Well the title says it all eh? this game was suppose to be released in 2001 but and we are now entering into 2004 and now they are saying 2005. ok just like fable huh?
    link: www.gamespot.com

what do you guys think will all this wait be worthed; i mean will there be xbox exclusives like upgrades in graphics etc.
    By the time it comes out (if it ever does) Xbox 2 will most likely be out or be close to being released.
    Hidden Content
    Currently Playing
    Fable (Xbox)
    Burnout 3: Takedown (Xbox)
    Guilty Gear X2 #Reload (Xbox)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

ya the may us well make it a launch title

I like the duke games but this is rediculous. They could have 3 duke games in this time..instead of this mess they have now...what a joke.
    theres something to the "were gonna make the best game ever" but at some point you have to get the game out....this is 3drealms achilles heal...

Frankly, there's no way they have actually even worked on the game in my opinion. 7 years is a sh*tload of hardware changes, and to update the graphics all the time is hell. Plus, thinking forwards is also not that easy. I was hyped about this a few years ago, not anymore.

If or when it does come out, you can trust it's going to get a firm 6/10 from anywhere. That's what I see in the future. Then again I could be clouded by bitterness from waiting so long. If it does come out good, I'll be happy - but the chances are slim and the hype is too small.

seriously i will also like to know. are they actually working on it and making some insane changes to it to make it very awesome; like half life did surprising every one. or the've stopped development for a while.

it could make a difference. if the've been spending all this years on it, then its ok. but if the've not and they just began developing it again after a many years, i doubt it will be any good.

Just stay on your grind DocHoliday78's Avatar

Yeah right this was supposed to come out hellllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaa long ago. Its so outdated now, and poor duke already had his 4 years of glory. Oh well like he always said: **** Happens

Ugunnalose

man that sucks i like duke nukem games

Registered User dances with broom sticks's Avatar

Duke is dead. Even if the game comes out, its been hyped, and I dont think anything can make people hyped about it again. Like someone said, Duke had his time, I know I for one was in love with duke 3d. It was an amazing game. I have no interest in this game anymore.

DocHoliday78

you can't see me
    lol

Formerly Jerred B Dyslexic Chaos's Avatar

This is a game that should have been scrapped along time ago and maybe focused their efforts on a new game or two, THEN do a new Duke if anything. By now, everything will feel to dated for anyone to care, especially by 2005. BTW, what are the odds it will have Bullet Time , 2-1?

Thread Information