Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gone Live!

The 'A' is for 'go bAlls' thrAsher's Avatar

Cool Gone Live!

Finally, after owning my Xbox for just over a year, I'm on Live. I played a lot of Crimson Skies yesterday, and a bit of Tetris, and am neither awesome or terrible at either (my ranking in CS did go up yesterday, though).

I added a bunch of people from XBA last night, and if I declined any invites, it's because you guys are all playing R63 and I still need to pick that one up. Plus I had just gotten done w/ my first crack-out session on Live and was a little bit groggy.

Anyhow, feel free to add me if your're down for some Crimson Skies, Tetris, Mechassault, or Ghost Recon (no IT). Let me just tell you guys now, I've never played more than 2 hours of Mechassault and barely got halfway through GR before I moved on to another game. Doesn't mean I won't take it to you, just means I won't be able to often. Hehehe.

Hope to catch some games w/ you guys today.

Hidden Content

@~~'~~DZ~~'~~@

Good to know your LIVE now Thrasher!
    It gets pretty f'n addictive (when you aint gotta worry about lag,dirty disc errors, ect.) and intense!
    Especially against da peeps you know here at XBA!

Did you add me yo?

I currently own:

Unreal Championship
    ESPN NFL2K4
    Capcom Vs. SNK2EO
    Ghost Recon (dont play though)
    NFL2K3
    NBA2K3
    Phantasy Star Online

And plan to get PGR2 & RainbowSix 3 this month!

wanna play some crimson skies sometime? I play it basically everyday, I need some challenges, most people kinda suck on there.

ThrAsher you are teh r0x0r0us! You need to be adding me to your list immediately... My GT is BloodyKnucklez... Ill be playing with you first thing I get a new xbox

hey ill play ya at some mechassalt. hurry and get R63 it is an AWSOME game on live.

LIVE games i got:
    Mech Assalt
    Rainbow 6 3

around from time to time CMX Jedi's Avatar

now you can get harrased online!!! yey

thanks for adding me to ur friends list!!! now i can monitor your online activity, but unfortunately we cant play any games together since i have none of the games you do.

get Counter Strike or PGR2!!!

Originally posted by dudeman48174
    now you can get harrased online!!! yey
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

So true.

I played Lucifer Hawk for a bit in Crimson today. He slayed me for short time we played.

I got to say, Mechassault has the most annoying people playing....and I remember a thread talking about just that, as a matter of fact. Hahaha. MA pretty much stinks. So far, I've had the most fun w/ Crimson. Going up in rank ever so slowly.

Hidden Content

@~~'~~DZ~~'~~@

What XBL games do you have Thrash?

Originally posted by thrAsher
    I played Lucifer Hawk for a bit in Crimson today. He slayed me for short time we played.

I got to say, Mechassault has the most annoying people playing....and I remember a thread talking about just that, as a matter of fact. Hahaha. MA pretty much stinks. So far, I've had the most fun w/ Crimson. Going up in rank ever so slowly.
    Oh god, I hated both those games on Live. Mech Assault was okay when it was one of the first 5 live games out, but now... yeesh.

Crimson Skies = mediocre at best to me. WAY overrated.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Prior

Hey thraser now that you got live you are going to love it well we could play live 2gether some time my gamertag is Prior

I currently have for live:
    Unreal Championship
    Rs3
    Ghost Recon
    Ghost Recon Island Thunder

Member on the run

Thrasher, feel free to add me man. I mostly play RS3, but I still have GR, and I need some target practice anyway!

Originally posted by MerimacHamwich

Oh god, I hated both those games on Live. Mech Assault was okay when it was one of the first 5 live games out, but now... yeesh.

Crimson Skies = mediocre at best to me. WAY overrated.
    Meh, Crimson is a lot of fun for me. I've had a lot of fun w/ Flag Heist and Team Dogfight. It does have issues (my biggest gripe being the lag when you get a health/ammo pack). Playing on teams that communicate and balance their teams makes for a great experience, IMHO. The 16 player dogfights are plain mayhem, but I kinda like that.

And yeah, MA is junk. Mucho boring. Still good if you want some mindless action. Glad I didn't pay for my copy is all I can say.

Played a bit of Tetris w/ jelgiad last night. That guy is a machine. He kept lowering the difficulty/speed so I could at least try and maintain. Just watching him play, though, made my head spin.

And let it be known, R63 will be in my library no later than tomorrow (so you guys can get your "target practice" in ).
    Last edited by thrAsher-XBA; 01-05-2004 at 11:04 AM.

Hidden Content

@~~'~~DZ~~'~~@

Played a bit of Tetris w/ jelgiad last night. That guy is a machine. He kept lowering the difficulty/speed so I could at least try and maintain. Just watching him play, though, made my head spin.

I plan on getting crimson skies eventually, we can play once i do. Let me know when you get R6, It will be nice to play someone that sucks as much as i do
    "Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination." - Mark Twain

Meh, Crimson is a lot of fun for me. I've had a lot of fun w/ Flag Heist and Team Dogfight. It does have issues (my biggest gripe being the lag when you get a health/ammo pack). Playing on teams that communicate and balance their teams makes for a great experience, IMHO. The 16 player dogfights are plain mayhem, but I kinda like that.
    Crimson is a pretty fun game. Really did enjoy the single player.

Lag killed it for me though. I understand why they did what they did, but I think it was a bad choice. Probably would have still played it, but it was abandoned the day Rainbow came out by everyone on my FL.

Anyway, see ya on Rainbow Thrasher.
    RIP Dave

Cool

I have Rhost Recon, Ghost Recon IT, R63, Tetris, Clone Wars, MA(thank god it was free), PGR2, SofF2 and adding more weekly. I am always on Live on weekends and after 6pm on weekdays. I welcome all invites and will take them. I am up for some target pratice, I will try to keep my head down and my scope on target.
    Hidden Content

In the war of the worlds, the world will lose!

AON

Default Hey

I got tetris Mechassult rs3 and unreal championship. And please.. Add me we can play Mechassult... Hey mitch.. Add me t.. i wanna play some rs3.

AON

Default Hey

Add me too....******

THE REAL BOSS

glad to see you online
    RIP David (DZNUTZ) 5/23/04

Thread Information