Thread: WTF RS3 problem....:(

Default WTF RS3 problem....:(

Ok it seemed to me that I had a problem in RS3 today. I would go to look at my friends list, and it told me that nobody was on. I came down and asked people on AIM, and they said they were on. So, I invited a couple of people that were "offline" supposedly. They came in. I asked them to see if their "Appear Offline" thing was as Yes. It was no. Anyone else have this problem? Or am I just f'ed up?

bust a nut

i have this problem too, alot of my firends are shown offline.

i think its coming from xbl or just ubi . who knows, we'll get an explanation soon.

Also, have been trouble viewing my friends list @ xbox.com since last night.
    RIP Dave

around from time to time CMX Jedi's Avatar

live has been realy f*cked up lately. maybe theres something wrong with live that MS dosent want us to know about

I have had all those problems, i started a thread about it in the xbox live section. I even had the problem viewing the friend's list on Xbox.com.

//EDIT//- I found this on the xbox.com forums. http://forums.xbox.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=6026093 and if you look around the xbl forum there, there's about 5 topics about it.
    Last edited by BananaMan; 01-19-2004 at 09:58 AM.
    -Mark

Well, I hope they fix it damn soon because it's beginning to be a pain in the ass.

Good, I'm not the only one. I logged on at about 12:00 last night to play some Rainbow Six and noticed no one was on (via dashboard or in Rainbow Six). I was really confused, but anyway, hopefully it will be fixed.

Yep, you're not alone man. Just last night myself, and a couple guys I play with on a regular basis were about to leave a server, and follow another friend of our's to his own server. He sent me an invite. When I went to accept it, it showed him offline. I signed off, and right back on. Oddly, when I re-signed it showed him online, and the lil envelope flashing. Beats the hell outta me, but I do hope they get it resolved soon.
    Hidden Content

All the cool sigs were taken.

Default Re: WTF RS3 problem....:(

Originally posted by Ford_Mustang
    Ok it seemed to me that I had a problem in RS3 today. I would go to look at my friends list, and it told me that nobody was on. I came down and asked people on AIM, and they said they were on. So, I invited a couple of people that were "offline" supposedly. They came in. I asked them to see if their "Appear Offline" thing was as Yes. It was no. Anyone else have this problem? Or am I just f'ed up?
    I've heard other people talking about it. But my only problem is with the stats, it never puts them on.
    Hidden Content
    thanks to lax_defense for the sig

Seal, alot of people have told me to try rebooting, but that doesn't do anything for me. I come back and I have the same problem. It's really wierd. MS better get crackin' and fix that...

I think its fixed. Didn't have any problem playing last night.

Skankeez

MS fixed it tuesday morning, they said it on their website

Originally posted by Yankeez
    MS fixed it tuesday morning, they said it on their website
    I actually seem to be having a few problems still. All my FL shows up, but not always w/ the correct descriptions of in-game or whatever.
    RIP Dave

The PSKT is for...

I havenet turned on xbox live in awhile, so i couldnt comment on that, but i'm still having problems with my list online, starting last week

EDIT: Nevermind... It works now

The Addict Formerly Known as Hidden Content / PapaSKooT-XBA

Thread Information