Thread: I just got back from the iGames Halo

Thumbs up I just got back from the iGames Halo

National Championships in Washington. I got 1st place in the 1 on 1's. I am now the #1 one on one player in the country.

If any1 ever wants to play, I'm on XBC under the name Techn1que.
    I close my eyes cuz all I see is terror. I hate the man in the mirror cuz his reflection makes the pain turn realer. Times of armageddon, murder in mass amounts, in a society where only gettin the cash counts. I started out as a beginner, into the criminal lifestyle became a sinner. I make my money and vacate, evade prison. Went from the chosen one to outcast unforgiven. And all the hennessee and weed can't hide, the pain I feel inside you know, it's like I'm livin just to die. I fall to my knees and beg for mercy, not knowin if I'm worthy, livin life thinkin no man can hurt me. So I'm askin: before I lay me down to sleep, before you touch me, look at all the sh1t you did to me. My misery, I rose up from the slums, made it out the flames in my search for fame. Will I change? And I'm askin who do you believe in? I put my faith in GOD, blessed I'm still breathin and even tho it's hard, that's who I believe in. Before I'm leavin I'm maskin the grievin. Who do you believe in? - Makaveli
    Techn1que
    Hidden Content Gamer Tag: Techn1que

awesome man congrats * IM better * nah playin good job

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

that's wicked, congrats dude..

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Congrats, dude...though, I'm not a fan of 1 v 1 on XBC...we all know the host has a HUGE advantage...besides, my server can host 16 total peeps on XBC (if, of course, I have 4 on my XBox and all other three XBoxes have 4)...so, why settle for 1 v 1 with that type of connection?

BinaryXtreme

Wasn't that the regionals? My schedule is all screwed up then according to my email from them. Congrats though.

I did miss it. That's great man! Muchos congratos!
    Last edited by BinaryXtreme; 01-21-2004 at 04:51 PM.

'Grats !

I wish I had a freakin' creditcard to play on Live.
    And more than 16Kbit upload... Bleh
    Halo - Midtown Madness 3 - Panzer Dragoon Orta - Morrowind - Dead or Alive 3 - Mechassault - Circus Maximus - Otogi

bust a nut

u should meet silvertrace here. i think he was placed in the top 3 at a major tournament he went to.

congrats tho

max, i've been trying to play some halo through xbc, but xbc just wont find my xbox. pain in the ass, but what can i do about it?

congrats man . thats great news. im still learning the basic ways to play HALO on xb connect. lol
    NeosNighTmarE:

DreAms R tHe ReaL MatRix

In Amber Clad

GRATS

I consider myself an average Halo player, but not nearly that good! If I get my aiming, timing, and leading down, i'll be a pro.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by No Fear 23
    u should meet silvertrace here. i think he was placed in the top 3 at a major tournament he went to.

congrats tho

max, i've been trying to play some halo through xbc, but xbc just wont find my xbox. pain in the ass, but what can i do about it?
    Have you forwarded your ports to 8602 yet?

Also, you have to go to the "Searching for games" screen on Halo for it to find your XBox...in case that is your problem.

When you get going, let me know when you'll be on...we'll have to hook it up!

The PSKT is for...

Congrats Dude

The Addict Formerly Known as Hidden Content / PapaSKooT-XBA

Thumbs up Thank you very much every1

Numba 1!
    Last edited by Techn1que; 01-23-2004 at 01:21 AM.
    I close my eyes cuz all I see is terror. I hate the man in the mirror cuz his reflection makes the pain turn realer. Times of armageddon, murder in mass amounts, in a society where only gettin the cash counts. I started out as a beginner, into the criminal lifestyle became a sinner. I make my money and vacate, evade prison. Went from the chosen one to outcast unforgiven. And all the hennessee and weed can't hide, the pain I feel inside you know, it's like I'm livin just to die. I fall to my knees and beg for mercy, not knowin if I'm worthy, livin life thinkin no man can hurt me. So I'm askin: before I lay me down to sleep, before you touch me, look at all the sh1t you did to me. My misery, I rose up from the slums, made it out the flames in my search for fame. Will I change? And I'm askin who do you believe in? I put my faith in GOD, blessed I'm still breathin and even tho it's hard, that's who I believe in. Before I'm leavin I'm maskin the grievin. Who do you believe in? - Makaveli
    Techn1que
    Hidden Content Gamer Tag: Techn1que

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

Default Re: Thank you very much every1

Originally posted by Techn1que
    Numba 1!

?????? ??????

okay whateverz, congrats kid! j00 12 L337312 T^HN /\/\3!!!111111111111
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

14. Thread Information