Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most Underrated xbox game

Default Most Underrated xbox game

There are alot of underrated game for alot of systems but i think that Deathrow take the medal, its fun only on xbox and has system link, and system link coop. in a way it can be as fun as halo, if played with enough ppl
    Top 5 fav games

1. Halo
    2. Morrowind GOTY
    3. Civilization 3
    4. Zelda Orcarina Of Time
    5. Command and Conquer- Red Alert Retaleation

Top 5 most anticipated games

1. Halo 2
    2. Fable
    3. Bc
    4. The Suffering
    5 Doom 3

Gunvalkyrie. One hell of an action/shooter game and one of the sickest end of game boss battles ever.
    Last edited by Major Havoc; 02-03-2004 at 04:58 PM.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I'd have to agree with Deathrow, however, I would say that another underrated game would definately have to be Brute Force. I think the game is fun as hell and it mainly got a bad rap only because it was compared to Halo. If it wasn't compared to Halo, I think Brute Force wouldn't be in the predicament.

Originally posted by Maximus SYN
    I'd have to agree with Deathrow, however, I would say that another underrated game would definately have to be Brute Force. I think the game is fun as hell and it mainly got a bad rap only because it was compared to Halo. If it wasn't compared to Halo, I think Brute Force wouldn't be in the predicament.
    Man, you gotta stop sayin' that.

It's patently ridiculous.

BinaryXtreme

Unreal Championship!

Originally posted by CRAYMAN

Man, you gotta stop sayin' that.

It's patently ridiculous.

Lol, what??? about halo, ya hes obseessed with halo

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by shapoopy

Lol, what??? about halo, ya hes obseessed with halo
    My future childrens' names are going to be "Elite", "Grunt", and "Master Chief"...and, yes, I don't drive a Honda Accord...I drive a Warthog everyday...and yes, it's green

Originally posted by Maximus SYN

My future childrens' names are going to be "Elite", "Grunt", and "Master Chief"...and, yes, I don't drive a Honda Accord...I drive a Warthog everyday...and yes, it's green

lol, ya and your hummer i mean scorpion is also green??

Deathrow was pretty damn fun. My friends and I specialized in beating the other team into submission rather than trying to score more points than our opponent. Make a sequel, give it XBL and that'd be something very special.

However, the most overlooked/underrated game for Xbox is Otogi.

I actually thought Kung Fu Chaos was pretty fun...and funny I think that a lot of hyped up games get underrated like Maximus said, especially Brute Force (I really only liked the multiplayer).

I know shenmue is a popular series but it didnt get the sales/hype it should have gotten on the xbox so I'd say shenmue 2 since several people never gave the game a chance, most dreamcast owners who heard it was coming to xbox were the main people who played it, most people bought xbox for HALO, but I bought it for shenmue 2.

I'll toss in Bloodwake. I don't know why everybody bashes it so much. Granted it is not a AAA title, but it is a very solid fun game. I would agree with the Shenmue II mention, such a great game (not as good as the first though) that very few people seem to have played.
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Voodoo Vince is one serverly underated game. Sure, Vince isn't the best platformer on the market, but it's a damn good one and the music is fantastic. Voodoo Vince is by far the king of Xbox platformers in my opinion.

Another game I think is underated is Kung-Fu Chaos. Not alot of fun on single player alone, but multiplayer is a blast.
    Hidden Content
    Currently Playing
    Fable (Xbox)
    Burnout 3: Takedown (Xbox)
    Guilty Gear X2 #Reload (Xbox)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance a truely fun awesome game. VR MISSIONS OWN!!! Good price also!

Originally posted by jermy_64
    Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance a truely fun awesome game. VR MISSIONS OWN!!! Good price also!
    I wouldn't calle MGS2 underated, but it is cheep. My local Toys R' Us sells it new for $15.
    Hidden Content
    Currently Playing
    Fable (Xbox)
    Burnout 3: Takedown (Xbox)
    Guilty Gear X2 #Reload (Xbox)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by Wolfgame
    I know shenmue is a popular series but it didnt get the sales/hype it should have gotten on the xbox so I'd say shenmue 2 since several people never gave the game a chance, most dreamcast owners who heard it was coming to xbox were the main people who played it, most people bought xbox for HALO, but I bought it for shenmue 2.
    Bloodwake was a pretty cool game. Of course, if they made a Bloodwake 2, it'd have to be on Live. It's be like Crimson Skies in boats.

I'd say Shenmue II was quite underrated, although maybe not the most underrated game. I curse the people who did not praise the game!

Enclave ,
    The thing

for me and the other's mentioned , I really like The Thing it's one of my favorite games ,,,,,,,,
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

Dbrizzle

I would say metal arms and MGS2:S. Also just to let you know( brute force does suck!)

Default dark angel

i ant herd owt of dark angel but stil tht remains 1 of my fav games, i think it is wel underrated

Thread Information