Thread: To Maximus RE: Azurik

Default To Maximus RE: Azurik

I just received my Earth Power and was told to head over to the Iceberg area in the water world. I am able to swim up to one of the icebergs in which it has two lower level bridges that I am able to cross. On that same iceberg, there are two bridges that are too high to get to. I already enabled one water spout thing (pardon my lingo here) so I can make an "ice bridge to connect the islands". I have no idea where to go because it is way too high to get to. What do I do from here?
    There are two islands that are connected to a central island. One of those islands has moving icebergs nearby. Hitch a ride on the icebergs and make your way up the spiral iceberg. I think you'll be able to take the ice bridge from there.

Your mailbox is full, BTW, else I would have replied via PM.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Default Re: To Maximus RE: Azurik

Originally posted by Hugh_Jass

There are two islands that are connected to a central island. One of those islands has moving icebergs nearby. Hitch a ride on the icebergs and make your way up the spiral iceberg. I think you'll be able to take the ice bridge from there.

Your mailbox is full, BTW, else I would have replied via PM.
    Thanks, Hugh...I deleted some old messages. There's much more room in my private message box now Thanks for the info! I'm really surprised I missed that!!! By the time I got there, I have already been playing for 5 hours! lol...I was feeling a little tired because it was very late, too. Azurik really sucks me in! It's an amazing game

Thanks again

I cant seem to cross the second bridge. There must be something to do with the 2nd power water symbol. I'll have to go back to find (whatever Im under influence). This game is great! A bit too challening....sometimes I just wanna smash the Xbox

Yep. You won't be able to cross the second bridge until you have level two fire and water powers.

Oh really?!? I just got level two water and level two fire. I can go back there now? Sweet How in the hell did you figure that one out, Hugh?

I must be some kind of genius.

Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
    I must be some kind of genius.
    lol...you must be, you bought Azurik

Thread Information