Thread: recommendations for a squad-based shooter

Default recommendations for a squad-based shooter

I really like the Desert storm series and was interesated in buying a better squad based game. I doubt I will be playing over Xbox live. Thanks

Rainbow Six: 3, Ghost Recon, and Ghost Recon: Island Thunder.

All games are great on/offline

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I agree with Zero Flaw...and I think all of them kick the crap out of Conflict Desert Storm.

If you want more of an action based squad based shooter, pick up or rent Brute Force...good stuff, IMO.

I think the Conflict series is great actually - and with the games Zero Flaw said, add SWAT to that list too - pretty fun game too.

Let me put a vote in for RB6 3. I defiantly think it is the best of all the games mentioned here so far. Defiantly worth the money even if you don't play on XBL like me.

The 'A' is for 'go bAlls' thrAsher's Avatar

Dude, it's all about the Rainbow 6 action and/or Brute Force. Both great games, and you can pick up Brute Force for $20 now, it's a Platinum Hit.

Don't listen to the Brute Force haters, the gameplay is very good and w/ the different difficulty levels, you can expect some pretty staunch opposition. Sure, the cutscenes suck, and the story is as wobbly as an Irishman on St. Patty's, but the gameplay and graphics are top notch IMHO.

Hidden Content

@~~'~~DZ~~'~~@

I forgot to add that I wanted to be able to play multiplayer on the same console. Is R6-3 only one player? What about the others. I am busy reading the reviews right now

Wait for Full Spectrum Warrior to come out in March. The graphics look great, and if its good enough for the Best Damn Army to train with, its good enough for us Couch-Generals.
    "Your mom goes to college." Kip Napolean Dynamite

Thread Information