Thread: Another Game Based on Vietnam Announced.

Default Another Game Based on Vietnam Announced.

Conflict: Vietnam signed for North America

Gathering announces that it has acquired the North American publishing rights for Conflict: Vietnam from SCi.

Gathering today announced that it will publish Conflict: Vietnam in North America this fall. The previously unannounced tactical third-person shooter is the third game in SCi's Conflict series, and it was previously known by the working title of Conflict: Missing Presumed Dead.

Conflict: Vietnam will see players taking command of four US soldiers who have been cut off from the rest of their unit behind enemy lines during the 1968 Tet Offensive. We'll bring you more information on the game as soon as it becomes available
    GameSpot.

After playing the 2 previous Conflict games. I don't have much hope for this one.

Oh boy. Looks like Vietnam's the new World War II.

that looks alright, but ill definately buy SHELLSHOCK NAM'67. I hope ittll be more graphic than sof, hehe

hey bigloser, this game isnt being developed by the same people (Gotham Games) as the first two. So I have high hopes for this one. the Conflict games could be great, if the aiming systems were done right. I am pretty hyped for this, and Shellshock, and BF: Vietnam. Also, this isn't really a new Vietnam, it was announced before Shellshock, when Gotham Games went under, Sci said they were looking for someone to created the next Conflict games based in Vietnam.

Starving College Student

BF:Nam should be enough to fill my vietnam game craving...go to their website and listen to their radio, you'lll feel like you got caught in a psychadelic 60s time warp
    http://www.eagames.com/official/batt...am/us/home.jsp
    Official Turtle of XBA

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by Koopa
    BF:Nam should be enough to fill my vietnam game craving...go to their website and listen to their radio, you'lll feel like you got caught in a psychadelic 60s time warp
    http://www.eagames.com/official/batt...am/us/home.jsp
    Yeah, no doubt, I think BF:Vietnam is going to be the must have Veitnam game. Lifting tanks with helicopters, I can already imagine some of the hillarious occurences that will ensue if it is anything like BF 1942.

Originally posted by LTM360
    hey bigloser, this game isnt being developed by the same people (Gotham Games) as the first two. So I have high hopes for this one. the Conflict games could be great, if the aiming systems were done right. I am pretty hyped for this, and Shellshock, and BF: Vietnam. Also, this isn't really a new Vietnam, it was announced before Shellshock, when Gotham Games went under, Sci said they were looking for someone to created the next Conflict games based in Vietnam.
    Didn't Gotham games just publish the original Conflict Desert Storm? I could be wrong, but that's what GameSpot is saying.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/...orm/index.html
    (Look twords the top, it shows who published, and developed the game.)

Thread Information