Thread: Metal Arms: GITS 2??

Default Metal Arms: GITS 2??

Would you like to see a Metal Arms 2? I know i would, i bought it and i thought it was the best shooter to come out since Halo, what did you guys think of the game, i no doubt deserves a sequel since Swingin' Ape Studios left it open for one.
    God Bless The Xbox!
    Http://groups.msn.com/XboxCity

Hidden Content

I'd also like to see a Kill Switch 2 (another game barely anyone has played)
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

I also think it's the best shooter since Halo and would definately love to see a sequel. Even though it was so good, there's still so much they can improve on. This game could really use co-op or live play.

Plus, hopefully, the next one would get a little more attention from the media so it wouldn't be considered a sleeper hit.

Dbrizzle

Yeah I would like seeing a sequel, I bought the first one and I love. I havent beaten it yet, Im on like the low 30s. It definently hasnt gotten the attention it should.

i just bought it yesterday, 3rd best buy i made ever for xbox... i just started the game... i'm on level 5 or something , but so far, everything is perfect! humor, graphics, gameplay, even multiplay!! woo! I really want a sequel to this game... its too good to pass up. all i want for its sequel would be co op play and everything would be perfect... my rating for this game so far would be a 9.0/10 ... its just that good IMO

EDIT: btw i bought it for $29.99 NEW at gamestop... reduced price and everything! good deal for a good game... i bet its even cheaper other places now
    Last edited by xbox genius; 03-08-2004 at 12:19 AM.

The 'A' is for 'go bAlls' thrAsher's Avatar

Metal Arms is one of the best, most solid games out there right now. Absolutely fantastic game.

And you can pretty much bet on there being a sequel. IGN back in December had a list of upcoming 2004 games, and there was a small blurb on the last page about a second Metal Arms coming this year.

I'm w/ you guys, though. They need to be hooking us up w/ system link, at least.

Hidden Content

@~~'~~DZ~~'~~@

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Wow.. must get the first one before going to the sequel...if there are...
    Back into the world of gaming.

Thread Information