Thread: What exactly....

Default What exactly....

What exactly is the LIVE element of Ninja Gaiden? Is it downloads... or co-op play? thanks

There's a huge tournament that will be done on LIVE if ya read the front page.

Im guessing there will be download content and such, but id be happy with even just score/rankings
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

It's really a like a small percentage that there are DC for Ninja Gaiden...
    Back into the world of gaming.

That sucks... i mean i know its gonna be a great game... but i was hopin for a lil co-op ... I know tenchu doesnt hold a candle 2 ninja gaiden but doesnt tenchu have LIVE Co-Op?

Tang, basically people are making a bigger deal out of the live component then they actually put in it, its a crappy excuse not to have some type of fighting, or co-op.
    Hidden Content

R.I.P my friend

it is too bad.. ng and live woulda been sooo sweet...
    Canada Kicks A$$ - Hidden Content

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."' -anonymous

I'm just happy the game is coming out. I can't complain. A tournament sounds cool anyway.

This is MY HOME

In Amber Clad

The idea of the tournament is just to test your skills to complete the downloaded levels, rather being able to beat another opponent head to head (this isn't available until you complete the game). Adding a co-op or deathmatch feature would have delayed the game even more. I think that the tourney will be challenging enough for me, I'd rather test and hone my skills rather than figure out little tricks to defeat a human player. Plus, if you've played the demo, you already know how challenging this game is. If anyone beat the demo the first run through, they either are lying or a genius.

Thread Information