Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mafia is a really bad game

"shut the f**k up donnie" TheWheelMan's Avatar

Angry Mafia is a really bad game

ok i just picked it up yesterday from rogers video and there was lots of copies so they must have just gotten it in.Ive been wanting this game since the pc version was out i never had it for my pc because my pc sucks the game would crash the computer on a regular basis so ya i finally see that the xbox version is out so i grab it go home and play it well let me tell you i payed 6$$ to rent it and its not worth the money at all its nothing like the pc version........its really bad i tryed taking it back to rogers the same night but they said they couldnt just take it back if it was horrible so i said fine so now i have the damn game till monday and i dont ever want to stick it back in my xbox again........Damn rogers!!!!

My final words............Dont ever rent it and if you've bought the game i feel sorrie for you lol you just lost like 60$$$
    My Games - Grand theft auto: San Andreas, Thief: Deadly Shadows, The Punisher, Mercenaries, Jade Empire, Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter cell: Chaos Theory, Operation Flashpoint: Elite, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Phantom Crash, Shenmue 2, Beyond Good and Evil, Far Cry Instincts, Breakdown, The Warriors, Chronicles of Ridd.ick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Tenchu: Return from darkness, Jaws Unleashed, Driver: Parellel Lines, Gladius, Just Cause, Indigo Prophecy, Flatout 2, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Urban Chaos: Riot Response, Men of Valor, Advent Rising, Otogi: Myth of demons

care to say why it's bad......?

-borka105
    thanks to thrAsher-XBA for the sweet sig

Just trust me its awful no where nere how good the one for the pc was........Ill put it this way it could be a decent Psx title but the game is just unexceptable for the xbox
    My Games - Grand theft auto: San Andreas, Thief: Deadly Shadows, The Punisher, Mercenaries, Jade Empire, Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter cell: Chaos Theory, Operation Flashpoint: Elite, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Phantom Crash, Shenmue 2, Beyond Good and Evil, Far Cry Instincts, Breakdown, The Warriors, Chronicles of Ridd.ick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Tenchu: Return from darkness, Jaws Unleashed, Driver: Parellel Lines, Gladius, Just Cause, Indigo Prophecy, Flatout 2, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Urban Chaos: Riot Response, Men of Valor, Advent Rising, Otogi: Myth of demons

Good lookin out.

Originally posted by TheWheelMan
    Just trust me its awful no where nere how good the one for the pc was........Ill put it this way it could be a decent Psx title but the game is just unexceptable for the xbox
    So you don't like it because of the graphics?

I've been playing the game for about an hour, and I like it. The graphics aren't the greatest but they aren't horrible. The gameplay is good, although there is quite a bit of driving involved.

Howza bout giving it a rateing?I liked the PC demo,but worried that it would lose some of the challenge in the translation to console via the controllers.

Air cobra the game sucks ok im not just talking about the graphics the gameplay blows and like ya its just not a very good port

dude the game dont suck..u just have no skill$
    F**k fear...drink beer!!!!!!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I heard the game sucked, too...I wasn't planning on getting it anyway. I just heard it was lame.

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

i was excited about it, i think i will pick it up for a rental, the $6 will be worth satisfying my curiousity.

no it wont please dont waste your money!!!

Fidelis Ad Mortem ScottTheKilla's Avatar

Ya I plan on renting it too. I never played the PC version so if its worse I cant be let down lol
    "Now you will recieve us. We do not ask for your poor or your hungry. We do not want your tired and sick. It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be saught by us. With every breath we shall hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood ‘til it rains down from the skies. Do not kill, do not rape, to not steal.These are principles, which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost. There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. But if you do you, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day, you will reap it. And we will send you to whatever god you wish."

after 11 posts, still no explanation on why it sucks...

can we get specific people.....? this game really interests me.

GTA had bad graphics and that didn't stop it from being a great game.

-borka105
    thanks to thrAsher-XBA for the sweet sig

2 born killers of society Hard Boiled Cop's Avatar

Originally posted by borka105
    after 11 posts, still no explanation on why it sucks...

can we get specific people.....? this game really interests me.

GTA had bad graphics and that didn't stop it from being a great game.

-borka105
    Exactly! Why do you guys keep on saying 'it sucks, it sucks, it sucks'? Well give us some explanation on why it sucks? Its not that hard. Just go through the controls, is it good or what? How about the sound? One of you guys mentioned about the driving, so how's the driving in the game? Is it as bad as True Crimes?

This British boy needs to know some info here.
    Easy to pick up, hard to put down.

Dbrizzle

Ya this game isnt the best but it doesnt COMPLETELY suck. I give it a 6 out of 10 The driving isnt as bad as true crime

Alrite i dont care anymore you people do what you want the fact is 3 out of 3 people said it sucked cause i rented it and ya my 2 other friends said the same thing i did. O gta dosent have bad graphics its awesome mafia has bad graphics

My rating.........2 out of 10

Talking

Aw, yer mother has bad graphics.

Thats great we even have shotty come-backs in this post ok fine im ganna say that i was throughly disgusted with mafia.......i dont really care if you people like it im just warning anyone who hasnt played it that its not worth it

Just bull*****tin,Wheelman.I appreiate the warning.I'd just like to hear some other perspectives.Not everyone has the same tastes.

Thread Information