Thread: Halo now in the classic range.

Default Halo now in the classic range.

I was wondering how long they could keep it at full price. My friend keeps boring my copy so I'm just gonna buy him a copy now. Ah well atleast that means we can have some system link fun. Wonder if this will push the game back up the charts, or has everyone bought their copy by now

Is the price down in US? Or has it been like that for awhile?

BinaryXtreme

It's only $29.99 in the US. A steal for a great game.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Yep, $29.99 everywhere in the U.S. It's been like that for about 4 + months already.

In Amber Clad

I got my brand new GOTY edition for $30 then got another P-owned copy for $18 for my brother's XBOX. For one of the best games on the Xbox, you can't beat the price. They could continue to charg 40-50 and people would still pay.

I remember up until a couple of months ago, EB was selling used 4 Like $45. I mean @ that price why don't you just get a new one!

Speaking of the GOTY version I just realized it has HALO 2 videos on them the other day... good lord they were sweet....

Quote Originally Posted by themoosearmy
    I got my brand new GOTY edition for $30 then got another P-owned copy for $18 for my brother's XBOX. For one of the best games on the Xbox, you can't beat the price. They could continue to charg 40-50 and people would still pay.

Where did you get it for $18 at?

I sold mine before the price drop for a bit over $40 on ebay (actually like $38 after shipping) and need to pick a copy up. I'm too cheap to pay $30 though since I don't play the multiplayer.

speaking of prices, the movie store i used to work at would sell older games as "pre-played games"... most of them were unknowns, but were sold for like 80 dollars each. USED! WTC!!!?!?!

Thread Information