Thread: Conflict: Vietnam coming to the U.S.

Default Conflict: Vietnam coming to the U.S.

In an announcement made in late February, Take Two Interactive revealed its intentions of bringing SCi's Conflict: Vietnam to America; and today it revealed exactly how it's is getting here. To be published by Gathering this fall, Conflict: Vietnam will make it stateside for the PC, Xbox, and PlayStation 2.

Developed by the crew at Pivotal Games, Conflict: Vietnam is the third game in the series, and will sport fourteen different missions through jungles, villages, temples, and Viet Cong complexes. To make things even more interesting, each of these fourteen environments will be completely deformable with plenty of objects and items that can break, splinter, or explode. Additionally, each character will sport 12 different skill types that can be improved with experience points and more than 20 authentic weapons (including assault rifles, mortars, and .50 caliber machine guns); and can even get behind the wheel of several different vehicles like river boats, helicopters, and jeeps.
    http://xbox.ign.com/articles/504/504957p1.html
    Hidden Content

Thanks bretman1234 for the sig
    Hidden Content

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

This should do well...especially for those that are hardcore for the Conflict series. Personally, I think the first two were pretty sub-par, but, great rentals.

Renegade of funk

I'm really looking forward to this game. If you do it right, the first two games are a blast to play. Maybe the third time is the charm when it comes to this game. I'll admit that the first two where not without their problems. But they were fun though.

Thread Information