Thread: Max Payne $4.98 at Target

Default Max Payne $4.98 at Target

Hey I live in Vestal NY and I picked up a copy of Max Payne today for $4.98,,, they also had Lord of Rings and Test Drive for $11.98.

I do not know if this is just a local thing but if you have a Target store around, you migh want to look in the clearance bin in the tech area....

I was almost considering buying a couple max payne's to trade or sell on ebay...

later

RinG WuRm

Renegade of funk

Quote Originally Posted by RinG_WuRm
    Hey I live in Vestal NY and I picked up a copy of Max Payne today for $4.98,,, they also had Lord of Rings and Test Drive for $11.98.

I do not know if this is just a local thing but if you have a Target store around, you migh want to look in the clearance bin in the tech area....

I was almost considering buying a couple max payne's to trade or sell on ebay...

later

RinG WuRm
    That must be a locational thing, because I just got back from a Target here in Houston TX and saw that Max was 11 bucks, with Test Drive and Corvette. Though, Castle Wolfenstein was on sale for 19, and Enter the Matrix was too.

Enter the Matrix and Return to castle wolfenstein are now platinum hits just in case you didn't know
    Hidden Content quality="high"width="400"height="120"type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"

Damn, that's cheap for a game.
    -Mark

Renegade of funk

See what happens when you buy a game when it comes out for 54 bucks?

5 bucks, seriously thats frikin highway robbery. although its also the price i sold amped 1 for...

bust a nut

sweet, i may pick this up again. just to have in my library collection.

target is pretty cool about cheap games, it seems like what ever they have to much of, they get rid of fast. Now most of the time, said games are bad but for x-box i picked up X-2 Wolverine's revenge, mace griffen and serious sam for like 5 bucks or less on clearens and even got a copy of homeworld for the pc for only 1.98! it seems like they change it up often, so just check it out everyonce in a while...and if you wanna know why i go to target so much, well I used to work there, and I am a loser(nothing else is open past 9 around my house...)

Skankeez

picked up today in mesa, az in case anyone needs to know the location

Thats insane seeing regular playstation games like fury the fatcat for 30 bucks and something as good as Max Payne for Xbox hit 5.. A dern shame.

Thread Information