Thread: Morrowind: Will this trick work?

Loves Katamari Damacy StudioAlex's Avatar

Default Morrowind: Will this trick work?

So I was reading about becoming a vampire and I started to wonder if it's possible to become a vampire, and then get coprus disease from the main quest, then get healed by that Telvanni wizard. If it works, would it me the bonuses to each disease without the negatizes, or would people still recognize me as a vampire?

Well if you were a vampire, you could always enchant an amulet or necklace that cast calm and charm.

It will make them act normal and like you 100%.

Its been almost a year since i played the game, I cant remeber the games mechanics that well.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

yeah u can become a vampire but i heard u cant go back from being a vampire

Quote Originally Posted by RockTheCasba
    yeah u can become a vampire but i heard u cant go back from being a vampire
    dont wanna spoil anything but you can be cured.
    Hidden Content
    xba good traders lists pg 33, and 34.

Hippie kicking champion TuffEagle88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StudioAlex
    So I was reading about becoming a vampire and I started to wonder if it's possible to become a vampire, and then get coprus disease from the main quest, then get healed by that Telvanni wizard. If it works, would it me the bonuses to each disease without the negatizes, or would people still recognize me as a vampire?

dude! you stole my idea. I was gonna finish the Imperial cult missions (I've got one left) then become a vampire and I'm at the part in the main quest where I'm about to get corpus, then I'm gonna do all of the vampire quests, then get cured of both.

It definately should work, because after you get cured you can't catch it and as a vampire you are only immune to common disease, and corpus most certainly not a common disease. And you should be able to keep the bonuses, but I don't think that you can get cured of corpus while you are still a vampire because I doubt casius will give you the artifact you need to give to the wizard. So better get cured of vampirism first.

you can give me my idea back now. no, seriously give it back. Give IT BACK!!!! I'm telling my mommy!
    Hidden Content
    thanks to lax_defense for the siggy!
    "We go feet first!"

Thread Information