Thread: ESPN Baseball, what no Baseball fans at XBA?

Default ESPN Baseball, what no Baseball fans at XBA?

I've been really enjoying this game and hope that more of you guys pick it up. Online, it's a whole new ball game and makes for some really interesting play....

Plus, I like never lose, so I need some competition!

so if you have the game, let me know....

-borka105
    thanks to thrAsher-XBA for the sweet sig

I have it - played it once, but not sure when I can get on, we'll see and I'll let ya know.

i have the game just send me a pm or reply to this e-mail and ill play ya. i can use my bros gamertag since hes gone . im not too good though but hey itll be fun to play
    Last edited by RockTheCasba; 05-30-2004 at 02:24 PM.

Slowride

I like baseball, but baseball games are boring.

...although I do like links 2004

I just hate sports in general :P
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Big baseball fan, but I play MVP.
    Hidden Content <----- Red Sox discussion forum, check it out!

ESPN baseball sucks......played it for about 30 mins and that's all I could stand. I can't wait for MVP to come to Xbox Live. Best baseball game out right now

but guess what.......? One you can play on XBOX LIVE the other you can't...

also unless the critics lie, I believe ESPN is just as good if not better than MVP. MVP has so many damn icons all over the screen that it distracts you from playing the game itself....

unlike ESPN, MVP looks like a "game"... all cartoony and unrealistic. That's one thing that EA can never fix about their games...

-borka105

Gamerscore Whore

MVP has some decent aspects, but ESPN is where the "real" game of baseball comes to life. Next year MVP may very well be some competition for ESPN when they have online play available, but at the moment the best choice by far is ESPN.

MVP unique throwing system is about the only feature that stands out from ESPN. Other than that, its just another baseball game.

Sit down and Shut up!!!!! CharlieHustle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrackinBacks
    ESPN baseball sucks......played it for about 30 mins and that's all I could stand. I can't wait for MVP to come to Xbox Live. Best baseball game out right now
    You must have been drunk when you played it. I have ninja gaiden, splinter cell PT, rainbow six 3 and i just got FSW, and i still play this baseball game at least twice a day, and i havent played any other game since i got the baseball game(beside FSW, which i just got today, DA SHIZZLE). This is the most realistic baseball game that has ever been made. Anyways, im on live, you see my gamertag in my sig and up top, hit me up, i will kill you online, and i play with the CARDS!! I cant play online now cuz im on vacation, and im using my brothers xbox, he dont have live but ill be str8 by next week.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieHustle
    You must have been drunk when you played it. I have ninja gaiden, splinter cell PT, rainbow six 3 and i just got FSW, and i still play this baseball game at least twice a day, and i havent played any other game since i got the baseball game(beside FSW, which i just got today, DA SHIZZLE). This is the most realistic baseball game that has ever been made. Anyways, im on live, you see my gamertag in my sig and up top, hit me up, i will kill you online, and i play with the CARDS!! I cant play online now cuz im on vacation, and im using my brothers xbox, he dont have live but ill be str8 by next week.
    sounds good man, i'll definitely be on the lookout for you..

-borka105

I love baseball but I have mvp.

I got it Borka, I tried to come play with you the other day, but by the time I got the disc in and stuff someone had joined your game

Whats your AIM, we can set up a game? I mostly play it offline, I got a good season going, but I will play it online occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by bretman1234
    I got it Borka, I tried to come play with you the other day, but by the time I got the disc in and stuff someone had joined your game

Whats your AIM, we can set up a game? I mostly play it offline, I got a good season going, but I will play it online occasionally.
    my aim is borka108 . Definitely send me an IM so we can setup a time and play.

-borka105

Thread Information