Thread: The Five Best Things About Madden NFL 2005

Slowride

Default The Five Best Things About Madden NFL 2005

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/522/522925p1.html

I think this is just a little bit sad. None of this stuff is really even mildly interesting. "storyline central" where you hear about a player being dissatisfied. "Create a fan".....i mean honestly, now they're just trying to piss you off. And the sad thing is the create a fan feature is number 2 on their list. Number one obviously being online play. I'm glad i ordered ESPN for 20 bucks this year. Cuz madden has only gotten worse with retarded features....create a fan.....seriously wtf.

The whole "storyline central" sounds like some gay a** soap opera.

oooohhhh 'create-a-fan'. Hey it's original, I'll give EA that, but it's also the most pointless idea ever. Go EA, maybe something as original as First-Person mode would've been smart... morons

Also, who gives a **** what the player thinks? Nobody gives a **** in real life what Terrel Owens thinks, just play football and shut the **** up. "Let's put that in the game too..." again

GRAVEDIGGER

Ha, this is getting sad. "Create a Fan"??!?! are you kidding me? Why would you do something like that. Well you cant blame em' they've gotta pull out all the stops this year cause ESPN 2K5 aint bullspittin'

1 best feature about ESPN 2k5 = 19.99

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Oh yes, it will be here
    Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="468" height="60" name="xad" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Thread Information