Thread: G-Phoria

Default G-Phoria

It's coming. The award show for gamers.

Now G-Phoria works by letting you, the gamer, vote for your favorite game in certain categories. (Just so you know I'm not advertising the website)

Now, vote for your favorite games my fellow XBA'ers.. preferably Xbox games.

Go here to vote.

Slowride

Bah...i'm to lazy to register. I hope the awards aren't solely based on the votes from members of that site cuz if they are these awards are worthless.

"shut the f**k up donnie" TheWheelMan's Avatar

I rememeber back in december or something they had that one video game award on spike tv damn that was a real piece'a crap i watched abit of it then changed the channel cause it was gay
    My Games - Grand theft auto: San Andreas, Thief: Deadly Shadows, The Punisher, Mercenaries, Jade Empire, Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter cell: Chaos Theory, Operation Flashpoint: Elite, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Phantom Crash, Shenmue 2, Beyond Good and Evil, Far Cry Instincts, Breakdown, The Warriors, Chronicles of Ridd.ick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Tenchu: Return from darkness, Jaws Unleashed, Driver: Parellel Lines, Gladius, Just Cause, Indigo Prophecy, Flatout 2, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Urban Chaos: Riot Response, Men of Valor, Advent Rising, Otogi: Myth of demons

Quote Originally Posted by ChampTTU
    Bah...i'm to lazy to register. I hope the awards aren't solely based on the votes from members of that site cuz if they are these awards are worthless.
    Votes come from the members, nominations were made by G4.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWheelMan
    I rememeber back in december or something they had that one video game award on spike tv damn that was a real piece'a crap i watched abit of it then changed the channel cause it was gay
    Yeah.. some football game won Game of the Year.

G-Phoria is MUCH better then those SpikeTV awarads.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Oh yes, it will be here
    Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="468" height="60" name="xad" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

skorp

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ChampTTU
    I tried to register but it said my email was already in use... just log on and your set!

I voted of course everything KOTOR... and Ninja Gaiden that was nominated!

Thread Information